• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

DeletedUser

Or maybe a Christmas present a little late ????? :D:D:D:D
I no longer believe in Santa Claus

DeletedUser

The irony of this all is that when I first started this game I build all factories, boosted and non-boosted, for all tiers. When the first guest race was introduced I realized that wasn't smart (like almost everyone was saying at that time) and I abandoned my first account and started again building only boosted factories. Last year I revitalized my first account and sold all non-boosted factories. And now I have to rebuild those T1 (T2&T3 in the future) factories again. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Here is a sneak peep at the Elementals Tech Tree, with screenshots of all 30 Tech Researches, and all the buildings.
You are welcome to share it with all your friends who do not play on Beta!
:)

Please give the video a like and subscribe on YouTube - If you would like to be notified of similar breaking news!

Here is the link to our Event Note – which is as yet still under construction while we figure out the intricacies of a tricky chapter.
But there is more than enough there already to be worth taking a peep! Screenshots of the Tech Tree and all 30 of the Researches, the 10 new Culture buildings and the 7 Settlement buildings – and a lot more!!

All suggestions are most welcome

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...leaf/the-elementals-is-here/1980488912206487/

DeletedUser2074

I'm not sure why people keep saying this.
No one needs to build any non-boosted buildings other than for events.
You are getting a 4th boost, and need to build that building, which is not the same as building non-boosted buildings.

Not sure how this message from Marindor was missed, that says explicitly to build nonboosted:

"Although they are not here yet, we would like to share with you a little hint to help you get prepared. For the first time, the new Guest Race will not only bring new mechanics and settlement goods, but also brand new permanent goods. This also means, you will finally get an advantage on your unboosted goods manufactories and we'd advise you to build and level up some non-boosted Tier 1 manufactories during the upcoming days."

You'd best start preparing...

Dony

King of Bugs
Not sure how this message from Marindor was missed, that says explicitly to build nonboosted:

"Although they are not here yet, we would like to share with you a little hint to help you get prepared. For the first time, the new Guest Race will not only bring new mechanics and settlement goods, but also brand new permanent goods. This also means, you will finally get an advantage on your unboosted goods manufactories and we'd advise you to build and level up some non-boosted Tier 1 manufactories during the upcoming days."

You'd best start preparing...
because he could not spoil it back then that it will be our 4th boost, and back than it was nonboosted, now its not

Loki Blue

Not sure how this message from Marindor was missed, that says explicitly to build nonboosted

Have you read any of the conversation in this thread? No one missed what Marindor said. Soggy explained it in the post you quoted.

You are getting a 4th boost, and need to build that building, which is not the same as building non-boosted buildings.

T4 = T1+1... so :
- Marble → Steel
- Steel → Planks
- Planks → Marble

If your T1 boosted is Marble, build a Steel
Steel, build a Planks
Planks, build a Marble

DeletedUser2074

because he could not spoil it back then that it will be our 4th boost, and back than it was nonboosted, now its not

Marindor corrected it in this thread but not his own post? Do you have a link to it?

If your T1 boosted is Marble, build a Steel
Steel, build a Planks
Planks, build a Marble

I saw all those posts. I realize building nonboosted and a T1 lvl 24 eliminates 24 & 48 hour productions and replaces those slots with sentient goods T1+1, are not the same thing. But I can see why people are confused if Marindor doesn't even bother to edit his OP, that both are needed - nonboosted and upgrading to lvl 24 for sentient goods.

Marindor

Marindor corrected it in this thread but not his own post? Do you have a link to it?

Guys, please. Let me be clear on this so we can continue with actual feedback here instead of useless discussions :p

There's nothing to be corrected in that post, since it was a "head's up" post back then and at that time there were no Tier 4 boosts and, as Dony said, it was indeed something I couldn't spoil back then. Right now, we have Tier 4 boosts so the manufactories which you have this boost on, are no longer "unboosted". It's simple as that :)

Now, let's get back to real feedback, please :cool:

ALdbeign

@Marindor
Most of us are pretty sure that the BTG will provide a boost to anything that gets a boost from a portal upgrade (just like every other guest race), but could you please confirm this for chapter 12 before @ALdbeign has a stroke?:p

Now, now @SoggyShorts be nice please ;)
Actually, I appreciate the backup here. A stroke is unlikely (more likely a heart attack :p) but the only direct answer i have received had nothing to do with my question.

Heymrdiedier

BTG gives boost to racial production: (basically a free/extra portal upgrade.)
mount halls boosts your bonus good production. (basically a free/extra relic increase)
nothing (so far) boosts your sentient good production (as we call its T4 T5 and T6).

ALdbeign

@ALdbeign What is the question exactly, please? Because I think it has been answered by several people already, or is there still anything unclear for you?

Will the Bee portal bonus work with portal items from this new chapter or will this be another obsolete wonder with regards to guest races?

Will the trader fee even be relevant or is it a given that i can trade with the whole world (for T4+ goods) and therefore the fee discount is irrelevant?

Marindor

Ok, and what exactly is not clear for you in the answers that were already given? Like:

BTG gives boost to racial production: (basically a free/extra portal upgrade.)
mount halls boosts your bonus good production. (basically a free/extra relic increase)
nothing (so far) boosts your sentient good production (as we call its T4 T5 and T6).

I don't know how to phrase it more clearly, or do I misunderstand your question?