• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

MalpA

Because its settlements building .... this kinda of stuff should have one task. Like i sad its only my opinion,

DeletedUser1677

So when I produce tree gum during the night. The production ends in planks.
Was'nt in only the stuff in "warehouse" that should be reduced at midnight?

DeletedUser1371

I'm not sure why people keep saying this.
No one needs to build any non-boosted buildings other than for events.
You are getting a 4th boost, and need to build that building, which is not the same as building non-boosted buildings.

Yes, the tier1+1 buildings produce new stuff, but only if you have lots of seeds. If you don't have them, you produce unboosted tier 1 or nothing.

So maybe I'm doing something completely wrong but in order to advance even very slowly in techtree I have to pause the production of moonstone. That is a bit frustrating. So this part of the game is no fun for me.

But I have seen the new buildings and they are very pretty. I so like that.

Heymrdiedier

Yes, the tier1+1 buildings produce new stuff, but only if you have lots of seeds. If you don't have them, you produce unboosted tier 1 or nothing.

So maybe I'm doing something completely wrong but in order to advance even very slowly in techtree I have to pause the production of moonstone. That is a bit frustrating. So this part of the game is no fun for me.

But I have seen the new buildings and they are very pretty. I so like that.
Look at it like this. If you have the seeds, you turn 3500 tier 1 into 5100+ tier 4 every 9 hours, which if unused turn into 5100 normal tier1 again. so your factory gives you 45% extra tier1. if you woud have done nothing with your seeds, they would decay also and give you 0 for free.

However im also planning to only produce Tier4 continously when i dont have a need for seeds anymore for something else ;)

DeletedUser332

It's slowly becoming more and more apparent that the decay mechanic is essentially intended to give us a 'cap' on resources in order to prevent stockpiling, especially when a player reaches the end of research and has little or nothing to use them on.

It ensures that no matter how long someone spends collecting a resource without spending it, it's not going to be possible to store up enough to skip the process of producing it once new content is released.

Lissona

Can anyone tell me, how many elemental buildings I need (for quests like upgrading or have XX buildings), after I finished the quest to build 3/3/4/5?

It's the first time for me where the amount of guest race buildings required for quests is completely nonsense/out of logic, as I can't run them 24 hours a day "on full speed" (especially if I upgrade them). Would like to know if I can already tear down a part of them and instead upgrade the rest...

Dony

King of Bugs
Can anyone tell me, how many elemental buildings I need (for quests like upgrading or have XX buildings), after I finished the quest to build 3/3/4/5?

It's the first time for me where the amount of guest race buildings required for quests is completely nonsense/out of logic, as I can't run them 24 hours a day "on full speed" (especially if I upgrade them). Would like to know if I can already tear down a part of them and instead upgrade the rest...
only have each manifestation on lvl3

Heymrdiedier

3/3/4/5 is highest they ask, and you only need 1 of each on lvl 3. feel free to tear them down after you complete the quest.

DeletedUser332

Also it creates a penalty for players that slow or even stop their play to wait for content.

That's not really much different from players 'forced' to do so when they reach the end of the tech tree, is it? We've all got to deal with the penalty as well while we're actually utilizing the resources, but I think the main reason for decay is to combat stockpiling.

And yes, trades work for collecting sentient goods just as they do for the other types of goods. You've probably figured this out by now though, two days later. :p

SoggyShorts

And yes, trades work for collecting sentient goods just as they do for the other types of goods. You've probably figured this out by now though, two days later. :p
Actually I still need 9h on my trader before I would have figured it out. Sometimes it seems like inno just plugs things in to google translate and randomly picks between "Gain", "Collect", and "Produce", and in this case I could have collected from my T1, but didn't want to waste seeds, so thanks for the info:)

Bramblerose

Hello,

Task 48: Build an Earth Manifestation .... Build a Water Manifestation !!!!

I've already built all, you have to rebuild or is that a mistake?

DeletedUser

Hello,

48 ??? That seems a bit to high, I think that is quest 25 or 26 (after the splitting).

Have the same issue, probably something to do with splitting the 3 & 4 task quests but have to wait for next quest to see of this is a bug or not.
See my bug report https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/elemental-quest-changed.10113/

Deleted User - 60107

Hello,

If a quest says "build", then you must build a new one. If it says "have" then previously-built buildings will count.

It would be best if the requirement was "Have a <building name> or build a <building name>", but I guess the developers don't see it the same way...

Deleted User - 37104

I promise I am going to write a will, so my daughter could upgrade the game to Elementals, because the rate of getting seeds is so low, that I don't believe I could upgrade, in this life.
No culture-buildings that could get us seeds, no nothings, only the elvena-trade and the trader. Well, but big requests of seeds.
Good luck everyone in getting on Elementals, on this life.
Is there anyone who want to get on the list? Maybe my daughter could help you too, after you'll pass away, to upgrade your game to Elementals.
This way, in 2030-2050, there will be more gamers on the Elemental Stage.
Yupiii !!!
No serious, I willl donate my user/pass to the one who promise, that after I pass away, he/she, will keep trting to get to Elementals.
In the "mean" time, let's eat some suunflower seeds, they are cheaper and much easier to get.

SoggyShorts

If a quest says "build", then you must build a new one. If it says "have" then previously-built buildings will count.
Sadly I believe that there are exceptions to this, so I'm not sure we can't use it as a rule.
Like the quests to upgrade your portal to level 4 aren't actually "upgrade" quests, they are "Have" quests.