• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Eldrasil's Ascending

SoggyShorts

I disagree on that. It MAY happen that I'm completely down on coins, but it hasnt happened yet.
However, it has happened that I'm down to 10-20%. The 50% fill fill me up nicely without anything wasted. The 100% refill will definitely mean there's going to be waste.
A 100% on supplies I might find useful, since that sometimes actually happened to me, though mostly because of the fact I'm not often able to do the short runs.
I think you misunderstood my post. I said the 100% coin refill being offered would be better if it was 2x50% instead. (or 4x25, or 10x 10, w/e)

ophion

Still over 9 days to go and all the daily quests have been used up so still no chance of winning the 3rd prize.:(

SoggyShorts

Still over 9 days to go and all the daily quests have been used up so still no chance of winning the 3rd prize.:(
Using all nuts gets you around 900 sprouts.
250+400+800 = 1450 sprouts needed for 3rd prize.
Double sprout day can get you up to 1,800 sprouts.

DeletedUser

I like this.
I don't ! :( 3x Double Sprouts in 1 event makes it to easy to gain the 3th grand prize in my opinion. This whole event has been to easy compared to previous ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1777

makes it to easy to gain the 3th grand prize
There have been a lot of complaints about being not able to win the 3rd prize.
Now you have to choose: double sprouts and the 3rd prize or trying your luck with other buildings.

As the dailys at the days with double sprouts (boosters for time, coins and supplies + mm building) are less attractive for me, I'm more into getting different buildings I would like to have.

I really like the possibility to get the 3rd prize and love the idea of doubling the sprouts.

DeletedUser1767

There have been a lot of complaints about being not able to win the 3rd prize.
Now you have to choose: double sprouts and the 3rd prize or trying your luck with other buildings.

As the dailys at the days with double sprouts (boosters for time, coins and supplies + mm building) are less attractive for me, I'm more into getting different buildings I would like to have.

I really like the possibility to get the 3rd prize and love the idea of doubling the sprouts.
Totally agreed! I think it makes for a really interesting strategic choice, which adds a new dimension to the event structure, and I really like that they're giving us that. Also it's neat that this way, if you have multiple cities, you could decide to go for more different buildings in one city and to go for the third grand prize in another.

DeletedUser

are you sure you want us to forward this feedback to the devs? :D
Yes, but then also let them know that the prizes for this event ain't good enough. :p I've got Glossy Garden's from chapter VI that are better then the Hazeltown in Chapter VIII. :(

DeletedUser1677

I love that we get theese "bonus days"! BUT sadly it's on days, with prizes I dont want :/

SoggyShorts

Yes, but then also let them know that the prizes for this event ain't good enough. :p I've got Glossy Garden's from chapter VI that are better then the Hazeltown in Chapter VIII. :(
Aside from winter there are never any good pop/culture prizes in chapter 8.
It's long been my opinion that the best C&P event building needs to have slightly better pop/sq than a max level residence in the next chapter to be desirable.
Hazeltown is a great example of where this fails in chapter 8. Your residences give 75 p/sq and are about to get a 33% boost next chapter up to 100/sq
Therefore you want a hazeltown that gives around 1600 pop, not 1,000.

I'm recommending to all of my FS members in chapter 8 to go for rewards that are off the scale like the magnificent mage multiplier* or instants.

*The MMM got a lot of hate when it was first introduced, but now instead of 10% it gives a stacking 50% boost. How far can you get in the tournament with 4 of these giving you triple damage? Probably an extra 200KP if not more- making the MMM prizes "worth" 50 KP +however many relics etc each.

DeletedUser1777

Aside from winter there are never any good pop/culture prizes in chapter 8.
I think this goes not only for chapter 8.
I'm still hesitating to delete my winter stars, as we "soon" get a chance to use our blueprints o_O:(:mad::confused: :D:D:D

Loki Blue

I don't ! :( 3x Double Sprouts in 1 event makes it to easy to gain the 3th grand prize in my opinion. This whole event has been to easy compared to previous ones.

Too easy for you, perhaps, not for me. Even with the Double Sprouts, I will not make it to the third prize. I will be lucky to make the second.

Dony

King of Bugs
*The MMM got a lot of hate when it was first introduced, but now instead of 10% it gives a stacking 50% boost. How far can you get in the tournament with 4 of these giving you triple damage? Probably an extra 200KP if not more- making the MMM prizes "worth" 50 KP +however many relics etc each.
2 this buildings are enough to do endless amount fo provinces without loses now, most likely i will setup this for future when i have 1 week free time

Deleted User - 86059

Don't forget to visit our FB page to enter the competition for even more chances to hazelnuts ;)

Elvenar
20 hrs ·
1f342.png
http://hyperurl.co/Elvenar
1f342.png

React to this post and fill in the blanks to get a chance to win 150 Hazelnuts!
“My favorite thing about Autumn in Elvenar is ________!”

LikeShow More Reactions
CommentShare