• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.6

Jixel

New Fellowship view:
I like it ! It's definitely a step in the right direction ! The hot-key is a good move too.
I wish there was a view that simple to see all my visitable Neighbours ...

... however, there seems to be a bug, only the score of one person in the Fellowship is shown, everyone else shows 0. Same after a reload.
Also the same when viewing other fellowships from the Ranking list. Anyone else seeing the same ?

Also, it doesn't actually change the amount of clicking and city-loading required to visit everyone, which is a little disappointing.
Even something as simple as keeping the Fellowship window on the same page I was on before visiting someone, rather than having to click from page 1 to 2 9 times, would have been nice.

Obligatory: Now I'm only a few techs away from finishing the Fairy tree - and still there's a massive "dead spot" in the tree, for Mercenary Camp and Drone Rider ... It's great that we're getting new stuff, but ... priorities ?

DeletedUser283

what have you guys done to the fellowship member list ? :p
it is out of order and does not display the score, except for the first one in the list (???)

DeletedUser264

I like changes in fellowshiop window . :D Where can I find those treasures I get for NH?

DeletedUser1075

The highest reward for aiding someone with their wonder is 25 kp, but you maxed this out at 20 with the spell? Help us understand the logic please.

DeletedUser118

May I ask why the button for neighborly help had to move to the bottom? In my oppinion it was quite fine up there were it was before.

Also I'm fairly sure there will be ALOT of complaints comming about the new higher catering costs.

Oh but I like that you've added the timer button to the fellowship list. That's a nice lil helper.

And yes I too would like to know where to look for those chests. I already said that as they showed up as tournament rewards but never got an answer to it... o_O

Upon the first treasure you find when performing Neighborly Help (from now on), you will receive a tutorial to help you find the first one. After that, you'll have to look for yourself, but we'll still give an indication that you have something to look for in certain cities. :)

DeletedUser1314

Hehe, the treasure hunting gets easy when you know it ... though finding out is all the fun. After you know it, its a sort of daily bonus. :)

For the moving of the neighbourly help buttun, use the shortcut. The new shortcut is excellent. :)

We need more levels ancient wonders with all those extra KPs we can earn in all those new ways with tournaments and all. ;)

DeletedUser1287

I've got the notice "Treasure has been found" from all the cities I've visited but I just can't see the treasure. Must be a bug or I'm blind.

DeletedUser338

For now the treasure hunt is a nice gimmick, but I'm afraid it will become boring and annoying real fast.
And the treasure can usually be found outside the expansion limit. So just check around the edges (look for a chest).

DeletedUser1287

Now it works!
But the hotkey E doesn't work for me. Using Firefox and W10

DeletedUser607

is there a reason, why the first and the second quest had to switch?

so far, the recent quest was on the upper slot, and the quest after that was on the bottom slot. that seems to be switched now.

CrazyWizard

Balance_Changes_EN.png

• Tournaments now take the amount of discovered provinces into consideration when determining the cater costs

What about using this method to determine what enemies a player should get in the tournaments as well, instead of sending in the impossible ones.

DeletedUser607

A new question:

got a treasure. sadly, I clicked return to map too quickly.

did I get the treasure?

DeletedUser264

No, if you didn't open the chest. But you should get another one when you visit the next person.

DeletedUser629

Cater costs should be lower for lower level players, but personally, i have to agree that cater costs are too high. Players with close to 300 provinces conquered like myself, now have to deal with huge costs.

But it's beta, so please share as much feedback as possible.

DeletedUser408

dumb qeustion how doe shotkey E work, i am older chap so do not know how to use it but if its for less clicking to help follwship and neighbors i woudl like to try it, thanks for quick tutorial,

BTW the 1 adn only balloon tutorial about chest really did not give a hit where to find them but clues have been given so i will go back and find them now :)

DeletedUser

Cater costs should be lower for lower level players, but personally, i have to agree that cater costs are too high. Players with close to 300 provinces conquered like myself, now have to deal with huge costs.

But it's beta, so please share as much feedback as possible.

The problem Goryn, is that it is not only on beta. The live server got this version of the tournament as well, so I have players left and right and center saying there is not way they will ever do anything in the tournaments because they don't like to fight and catering costs are too high. I know that players with less provinces will have less costs, but even then, as you said yourself, they are way too high.

It seems the devs have changed their mind about the tournaments being there for everyone, more and more looks like tournaments are advanced players only, everyone else will not be able to participate regularly. And if you don't like to fight, then forget it, this is not for you.

It is a big shame. I play in 3 worlds, in one of them I fight, the other 2 i negotiate everything as i don't have enough time to fight in 3 worlds. I was doing ok in beta, even managing to do 4 provinces when it wasn't my boost. But this week? i didn't bother doing 1, because the amount of goods it would require its just not worth it for the rewards you get, especially when it is not your boost.

I much rather save my goods for normal provinces on the map, and I doubt I will do the tournament again, even when it is my boost, because the costs are too high for the rewards being offered.