Dear Humans and Elves,
Today we bring you an update packed with new content. All of those were created based on suggestions that we have received from you - our players! On top of that, we have also fixed a lot of bugs, but were already able to implement most of those this morning. For a full list of changes and details on the new features, please have a look at the full list below!
- A new Spell, Inspiring Meditation, is available for those who have unlocked the Magical Inspirations (previously: Manufactory Spell) technology in the third Chapter in the research tree. With this new Spell you will be able to temporarily double the amount of hourly Knowledge Points you can store, so that you do not lose Knowledge Points when you cannot be there for longer than 10 hours. The new maximum amount of Knowledge Points you can collect this way is 20, and the Spell will be active for 2 days.
- When giving Neighborly Help to your neighbors or fellowship members, you will have a chance to find a nice bonus in their city! You will be able to find three treasures a day, can you find them all?
- Neighborly Help mode can now be activated using a hotkey: E.
- The amount of Knowledge Points you have is now always visible without having to open the tooltip at the top of your screen, even it if exceeds 10
- The button to activate Neighborly Help mode has been moved to the bottom menu
- You will now be able to see when you are able to help your Fellowship Members again in the Fellowship menu
- Tournaments now take the amount of discovered provinces into consideration when determining the cater costs
- Permanent Ranking points for the top 100 participants in Tournaments have been increased
- Fixed a minor inconsistency in the tournament reward window
- The Squad Size Upgrade technologies 9 and 10 were in the wrong order for Elves, this has now been corrected
Your Elvenar Team