• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser

At my map nothing has changed - I'm the last to be reworked by system I guess ;)

DeletedUser819

Yes Wolf, when I started I had with me an empty desert,
the desert but was quickly populated ...

New neighbors can only afford mutual aid,
at neighbors if they neighbors "unlocked" have ...

DeletedUser

same here Amorya, there was a lot of empty space around me, but it filled up quickly and the trades are OK now, but we all lack a few resources.

DeletedUser819

Build the goods to which you have found,
and the other goods trade

DeletedUser

I think that would mean you are in my neighbourhood

This would be very nice ;) I'd like it to have you in my neighbourhood :)

There are so many ghost towns around me, discovering them is absolute not funny. Working so hard to get new provinces solved and then: empty Cities :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Aha, this will be a big challenge again. What type of players are around you? I mean, are they mixed through all levels or is there a concentration in some level range?

btw, I like it to support my neighbours with lower levels or ranking :)

DeletedUser

very mixed, but the inactive ones are in the lower 3 tiers, seems tier 4 and 5 are active.. with 5 being me LOL

DeletedUser

uhhh - time to get new neighbours....
:) you made everything right til now - it seems you will do the way to the end of the Research-Tree in short

DeletedUser

They'll probably be placed in a new neighborhood. I assume the cities are still saved somewhere, just not visible on the map.
Okay, thank you :)
I see a few spots north of me empty, but bit too far to discover yet...Should I hire a moving truck?
This is to the North of me
Screen%20Shot%202015-05-20%20at%2018.00.28_zpszwuwkrry.jpg
It is very unfortunate. But there will be newcomers. I already have one.

DeletedUser

good that you have a new neighbour, I hope all the empty spots are filled soon with eager players

DeletedUser338

You're very welcome. It's not surprising you didn't know, since it's only vaguely hinted at in the "Did you know:" tips.

DeletedUser

A small update from my inactives deleting experience:
3 of the empty spots are filled with new players... but another 13 previously forgotten inactives were deleted....

So I have now 37 discovered empty spots, meaning a daily loss of nearly 500k coins. Now I'm forced to do this exploiting repeatable quests stuff (what I really hate) on my few last days until completing the game.

Yes, completing, I was looking for a longtime strategy game, but this isn't (and I really doubt it ever will become), it can be finished within a few months.

And what we see now, succeeding in the game becomes more and more dependent of good luck than of a good strategy :(.

In conclusion of my experiences here (and FoE as well, no big difference) I really dislike how Innogames is treating the players (customers), seems to be part of company policy. So at least I have learned to avoid Inno games in the future.

DeletedUser867

Both of my cities do indeed match the N,SE,SW pattern whereby the initial city location determines which boosts you'll get. They're still asking for confirmation in the original thread, so I posted there as well.
See https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/beginner-tips-tricks-guide.332/page-3#post-17109

I also tarted up my tessellation diagram, to indicate how I suspect "rings" are arranged.
  • Your own city is the zero ring, and is one of 9 unique cities.
  • The 1st ring has 6 unique relic sectors plus 2 cities, East and West
  • The 2nd ring has 10 relic sectors, 3 unique and 7 duplicates, plus 6 more cities
  • Successive rings each have 4 more sectors, although the pattern cycles,
    with the most cities being counted every 3rd ring when cities are at the vertices.
3x3grid.png
3x3Grid.png

Last edited by a moderator: