• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser

These 3 provinces decide what your boosted goods are:
IkaH2Z5.png
Yes, you're right Lord Jirre: I've checked just now on my map and my boosted goods are the three in the position you've hooped! ;)

DeletedUser264

3 of my 53 lost neighbours are arleady replaced, one of them seems to be finished with only one residence built. :D
If the pattern of provinces is repeating, why is it impossle to move us towards the center of the map? In most cases it could be done without changing surrounding provinces and free space is the only thing we have enough right now. ;)

DeletedUser283

no one has vanished among my discovered neighbours... yet
I noticed 2 or 3 undiscovered cities where the player name has changed

DeletedUser

for me there have not been changes since now...:eek:
for better explain: there've been many players removals, but not replacements yet...I'll wait about that...there is no other to do now :)

DeletedUser

3 of my 53 lost neighbours are arleady replaced, one of them seems to be finished with only one residence built. :D
If the pattern of provinces is repeating, why is it impossle to move us towards the center of the map? In most cases it could be done without changing surrounding provinces and free space is the only thing we have enough right now. ;)
The idea was proposed by Katwijk here (click).

DeletedUser867

Curiously, the bulldozers have arrived in my World 1 city but have not arrived in my Beta 1 city.
(Ummm, how many Betas are we going to HAVE, anyway?)
  • Beta 1 Rank = 1020 (down from 1120 yesterday)
  • World 1 Rank = 481

If we torture the data a bit, we can get it to say what we want to hear.
  • Inactives are being removed in BOTH worlds
  • The oldest neighborhood are being renovated first
  • Approximately 10% of the cities are being flattened during each iteration, in each world
  • Hopefully because that's how much space is needed for new arrivals and returning users
So while each PLAYER is taking a one-time catchup hit when their neighborhood is renovated,
it's likely that the neighborhoods will be repopulated rather quickly.

DeletedUser800

Still no wipe of the "dead ones" in my neighborhood.
Is the "cleansing" conducted daily on downtime?

DeletedUser338

They'll probably be placed in a new neighborhood. I assume the cities are still saved somewhere, just not visible on the map.

DeletedUser

Not yet - nothing happend at my world map until this moment. I'm sooo curious.... ;)

DeletedUser240

1/4 of the neighbours dissapeared the new players just started or do nothing, trade page is horrible.
But one of the problems of upgrading something are still there and that is more than two months ago that they promised to fix it.
Today i had a quest to upgrade a workshop that is at least level 5; i upgraded a workshop to level 11 and the quest still remains not done pfffffffffffffff.

DeletedUser

I see a few spots north of me empty, but bit too far to discover yet...Should I hire a moving truck?
This is to the North of me
Screen%20Shot%202015-05-20%20at%2018.00.28_zpszwuwkrry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Been browsing the map, some players are completely deserted....

I rather have dessert.