• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser481

That's no fun for me and my mouse
:D thats right Sorellie, already now I must to give second food at evening:D ... but it is next problem, too ... in this moment Ive got provincies which scountin cost1.8K ...
... near me ( without every these non playa - players ) is good neighbour - Prospectus ( 10 not rescue provincies ) there I know it can be good deal and maybe forever support of cities ...
... but my Main Hall can complete only 4.4K ... I dont believe that I will have too much money for scouts:mad: vrrrm vrrrm.

btw. again I return with question, what can I do with KP when I will have over develo? Because in this moment I see situation like "...finish build of your city and leve with wait for a better time":mad:

DeletedUser205

I can tell you, what you can do with your KP, if researchtree is at its end:
just let another 10 KP creep into your knowledge-points-bar
and if that is finished .... adore those 10 "golden" rectangles every time you'll come online ^^

well, I can understand, that nobody thought about needs of players, who will finish the researchtree when the game was put to start.
But now it is time to give us sort of hope guys,
because we are the cashcows you need(ed?) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser481

... aaah Sorellie now I am seein your avatar and I know what can I do :D:D:D ... so Tequila welcome and O la! ... where is Tinkie, she told to me that they have a very good this drink:rolleyes: ( ehm ... she wrote - :confused:not told ... )

DeletedUser264

I can tell you, what you can do with your KP, if researchtree is at its end:
just let another 10 KP creep into your knowledge-points-bar
and if that is finished .... adore those 10 "golden" rectangles every time you'll come online ^^

well, I can understand, that knowbody thought about needs of players, who will finish the researchtree when the game was put to start.
But now it is time to give us sort of hope guys,
because we are the cashcows you need(ed?) ;)

C'mon sorella, we are not customers that are buying a product from a company, we can only pray and hope for mercy. :D
But seriously, why doesn't Inno pay much attention to players' demand? We have been asking for many changes with no result, the problem with inactive neighbourhood has not actually been solved, because replacing inactives with new players doesn't solve any of our problems. What about making neighbour help easier and not so time consumig? Most of us will get bored and stop playing before you do it. Every single update is based mostly on unimportant bug fixes and I start feeling that Inno is living in late 80's, with no competition and no customer demand or is having damn bad programmers. I am heading slowly to the end of the research tree and I wonder what are all the players, who have reached it, doing? They have paid you a lot, what did they get from it? You are putting a lot of opportunities of spending money within the game but you don't have an option of growing for those, who have paid you.

DeletedUser205

yes, it is very interesting to see, how long devs need, to solve some bugs.
and how long we are put of with arguments like "first they should do bugfixes".
IMHO the (of lots of members of the community) loudly described fails in the mechanic are bugs too !!!!
Bugs in creating an attractive onlinegame.
We can speculate, why they needed us to test the game to get those fails described (for the fail of the neighborthing it obviously needed a lot of players which behave like players behave always to find out, that is doesn't work, if there are devs, who live in sort of dev-paradise and dream of players who stay active involved in a game they don't like - what is always a matter of taste and IMHO for shure, that first is a high rate of in/out while starting a game to look, what it is like).

They devs should have an ear and eye to acceptance by feet :eek:
And I would say, that running out of the game and leave dead towns behind them of those lots of players as happens is argument enough to place those fails on the very top of their priority list and get the best devs they could reach, to help their game to a better standing.

DeletedUser

Deleting of inactives has started! And now??? At the moment 27 inactive neighbours of mine have been deleted, not a single one replaced.... (of course it's impossible to provide even a tenth of them new neighbours at once). Therefor I will be losing 350k coins a day for not being able to visit those neighborhood cities I invested a lot of ressources to discover them :(:(:(.

This is the wonderful solution of all neighborhood problems - still like it??

DeletedUser338

Well I'll be damned. Yea, this ain't good. I figured they'd be replaced when new players joined, not just after 30 days -.-
How can the devs be so stupid as to think this is a good idea?

DeletedUser503

I am glad they are gone, my area of the map has lots of blank spots now LOL
Saves me alot of clicking. Thank you Inno, for removing players who were not
at all interested in sticking with the game. Patience people, those blank spots
will not stay that way.

DeletedUser338

@MustangK: You don't have to click if you don't want to... Now I can't even get the gold from those inactive players. This isn't an improvement at all.
And sure, some of those blank spots will be filled up, but I highly doubt they'll all be filled by next week. Or next month, even. There aren't that many new players joining us every day.

DeletedUser264

I have just lost 44 neighbours, equal to 580800 coins every day, I wonder how long time will I wait for new ones. Or when I will loose more of them before even part of those are replaced. :D

DeletedUser

Surprising ...I am still seeing the inactive neighbors ..... But OMIGOSH!!!! If at all whatever you guys are saying is true my neighborhood will be left only with 3-4 neighbors ??:eek:.... Because the rest ...all of them.... I think are inactives from the day I started to play:confused: ...I am not sure how many I have discovered and cannot be bothered to count them for this but I have won over 94 provinces ... So atleast 50 -60 of them and only 3-4 will remaining from them ?? Blistering Barnacles ......@$&*@#&$)@*... where will I go from now on whenever I am short on coins and need them urgently??:mad:

DeletedUser

...this could become a real drama... Oh my God! :confused:
I'm not a big player, so if I loose a lot of inactive neighbours, I'll no more able to have additional money as reward and that could cause me distress with the game...:(

DeletedUser338

@ddevil: It doesn't seem that bad, luckily. So far, only the most inactive ones have been deleted around me. I'm not sure if that is because some of them have logged in in the last 30 days, but it looks like it's just those players who haven't really build anything at all that got deleted.

That being said, it's still very annoying when inactive players get deleted without getting active players in return.

DeletedUser

@ddevil:
That being said, it's still very annoying when inactive players get deleted without getting active players in return.

Or Maybe Innogames have got a contract from a large multinational organization of making all their employees play this game so they are making vacant slots available for all of them :D

DeletedUser

Strangely enough some of the very small villages in my neighborhood have survived the wipe off campaign....

DeletedUser338

Well, they did say you'd only have to log in to reset the timer. Some people probably did that.

DeletedUser

I have a few empty town neighbors and i am still seeing them .. the wipe-out has not yet reached me I guess ... Maybe only those slots which were started in January ....I started playing this game end of February and guess most of my neighbors also would have started around that time ....

The spots will be filled again in the future: new or returning players will take them. Please note that the first round of deleting (which has now started) may take a lot of players away at once from a single area. Over time, this will become more gradual. The system just has some catching up to do right now. ;)

DeletedUser338

Wouldn't it have been smarter to delete them only when new players join? That way we don't have empty spots and they still get replaced.
Or was that not possible?