• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] InnoGames TV - October Episode

DeletedUser118

Ok then, would it possible to switch the Upgrades and get all three Battle system parts first instead of the Woodelves?

If not, why not and I have to admit it would be a shame since the most of us in here have the feeling that the fighting system is much more important than any new guest races. :)

DeletedUser1757

Ok then, would it possible to switch the Upgrades and get all three Battle system parts first instead of the Woodelves?

If not, why not and I have to admit it would be a shame since the most of us in here have the feeling that the fighting system is much more important than any new guest races. :)
I have been telling you this from day one I joined the forums. Core elements have to change and changes shouldn't lead into FoE path.

DeletedUser1627

@solo for the last time te battle rebalancing is not important and it is the better solution the developpers found to solve all the problems for the future features and I agree with it (mainly because it bothers the battlers... I am a trader so I don't care xD)

But to return to the woodelves...
We can see with the avatars of our respectable mods some owls, treants, woodelves and wood ghosts!
The woodelves are represented by having leaf hair! That's beautiful *.*
And the treants, owls and wood ghosts are part of the woodelves culture... Once again the developpers create a race that reflects on elvenar!

DeletedUser118

I have been telling you this from day one I joined the forums. Core elements have to change and changes shouldn't lead into FoE path.

I'm not really sure what you mean by that, cuz even if I haven't played FoE, its probably the most profit game Innogames has. So personally its not the worst if Elvenar will develope the same way. But then again it might be better to not make the same mistakes of course. If that's what you were trying to say, I have to agree of course. :)

Speaking of the Woodelves. Of course the graphics are really nice. Even if many players didn't like the Orcs, I do as you can see how much hard work the designers have put into almost everything related to them. A reason why I from a graphically perspective am surely looking forward to that race. Its just that we kinda have other, much more important things to deal with right now. At least from my point of view. And obviously from those of many other players too, seeing this thread and asking around the Game world.

DeletedUser

It is obvious why the are rushing the woodelves, and it has nothing to do with preventing players from being stuck at the end of tech.
they are rushing it for the same reason they gave us an event right after the battle system was changed, as a distraction.
they are trying to distract us from the fact that battling is dead for most players right now, and the fact that the 3 part updates will come months apart, if ever ( we are still waiting for the fairy units afterall, who knows if it won't be the same for the part 2 & 3?).
I don't even care about the world map anymore, I have been negotiating it for months anyway, as the costs in troops was too high to be worth it. But the fact that they made tournaments so much harder that hardly any player can complete fights up to level 6, even on manual, that's what stinks.

Like many players, I couldn't care less about the woodelves, the battle updates should come first, but i don't expect any answer about it either.
I did ask about it yesterday, or the day before, just to have that post completely ignored.
So the woodelves will come, probably this week, and we will hang on for a little bit more, playing less and less everyday, because we cannot fight, and once we have our wonders stuck for lack of runes to upgrade/build them, and our MA idle for lack of relics, we will probably quit the game, and inno will be happy that they finally managed to drove old time players away from the game.

DeletedUser1757

@solo for the last time te battle rebalancing is not important and it is the better solution the developpers found to solve all the problems for the future features and I agree with it (mainly because it bothers the battlers... I am a trader so I don't care xD)

But to return to the woodelves...
We can see with the avatars of our respectable mods some owls, treants, woodelves and wood ghosts!
The woodelves are represented by having leaf hair! That's beautiful *.*
And the treants, owls and wood ghosts are part of the woodelves culture... Once again the developpers create a race that reflects on elvenar!
Please start FoE today and tell me what do you think about "solutions" that will be applied into Elvenar. You get no where. You can't do anything there! Plus collecting coins, supplies there is even more unhuman. And if some check your city you don't know much about efficiency. You will never catch up. Because you can't get rewards from Environment plus there people can plunder your city and mess up your production rate. and you can do only 5 boosted good per 4 hours! Because you have too weak army there is nothing to do anything. Who is in Artic future can still progress faster then some newbie that starts today.

Same thing will happen in Elvenar. I think they are trying to make game this way that is we should be happy that we can get 1 KP per hour which still too much for Orc's. Normal gameplay is to put at least 22-24 KP in research tree everyday depends how often you are here and since productions are every 3h you should login every 3h. Once they develop app for tablets, phone they will rebalance goods production rate as well. People should stay months in even in earlier chapters and months of not doing anything but just collecting stuff so someone might crack and buy premium buildings to get a little bit of advantage.
Really someone who would like to see future of Elvenar check FoE. You get even less premium there for the same € and more and more premium buildings. Thats why I and probably few others joined Elvenar. Because we noticed you can progress and catch up if you are efficient player.
No progression = no gameplay.

InnoGames, Please tell us if i'm mistaken.

DeletedUser

Please start FoE today and tell me what do you think about "solutions" that will be applied into Elvenar. You get no where. You can't do anything there! Plus collecting coins, supplies there is even more unhuman. And if some check your city you don't know much about efficiency. You will never catch up. Because you can't get rewards from Environment plus there people can plunder your city and mess up your production rate. and you can do only 5 boosted good per 4 hours! Because you have too weak army there is nothing to do anything. Who is in Artic future can still progress faster then some newbie that starts today.

Same thing will happen in Elvenar. I think they are trying to make game this way that is we should be happy that we can get 1 KP per hour which still too much for Orc's. Normal gameplay is to put at least 22-24 KP in research tree everyday depends how often you are here and since productions are every 3h you should login every 3h. Once they develop app for tablets, phone they will rebalance goods production rate as well. People should stay months in even in earlier chapters and months of not doing anything but just collecting stuff so someone might crack and buy premium buildings to get a little bit of advantage.
Really someone who would like to see future of Elvenar check FoE. You get even less premium there for the same € and more and more premium buildings. Thats why I and probably few others joined Elvenar. Because we noticed you can progress and catch up if you are efficient player.
No progression = no gameplay.

InnoGames, Please tell us if i'm mistaken.

I totally disagree with you regarding FoE. It is a much better game, a lot more balanced. There is no pressure to move on the tech tree at lightning speed because each age has its own set of buildings/troops instead of upgrades of previous ones. the Guild expedition (tournament) there is way way better than here, a lot more rewarding and fun to do, and it also gives guilds something to work on together, something that is sorely lacking in elvenar. Battling is much better balanced as well. And don't get me started on the Greater buildings versus wonders, as the wonders really pale in comparison, they are simply very poor versions of FoE GBs.
And regarding premium, my experiences show the prices are much better, the premium expansions for example are a lot cheaper, not to mention that there are loads of opportunities to win not only premium buildings, but diamonds for free in the game.
There is a reason why FoE is still going strong after so many years, and Elvenar players retention is so poor that they have to contract the world and move players so the few players around are not surrounded by dead cities/gold mines.

Any way I look elvenar loses by comparison, so I wish they would apply some of the principles of FoE here, we would all have a much better game.
But as it is, this game is trying to milk the customers for every cent they can, and then tell the same customers " you are too advanced, leave", so they can do the same all over again to next batch.

DeletedUser1757

I totally disagree with you regarding FoE. It is a much better game, a lot more balanced. There is no pressure to move on the tech tree at lightning speed because each age has its own set of buildings/troops instead of upgrades of previous ones. the Guild expedition (tournament) there is way way better than here, a lot more rewarding and fun to do, and it also gives guilds something to work on together, something that is sorely lacking in elvenar. Battling is much better balanced as well. And don't get me started on the Greater buildings versus wonders, as the wonders really pale in comparison, they are simply very poor versions of FoE GBs.
And regarding premium, my experiences show the prices are much better, the premium expansions for example are a lot cheaper, not to mention that there are loads of opportunities to win not only premium buildings, but diamonds for free in the game.
There is a reason why FoE is still going strong after so many years, and Elvenar players retention is so poor that they have to contract the world and move players so the few players around are not surrounded by dead cities/gold mines.

Any way I look elvenar loses by comparison, so I wish they would apply some of the principles of FoE here, we would all have a much better game.
But as it is, this game is trying to milk the customers for every cent they can, and then tell the same customers " you are too advanced, leave", so they can do the same all over again to next batch.

Well I played for 3 months and I didn't get any diamonds except few medals that I used to buy one expansion. Wasn't able to complete prints for one GB. Couldn't move on map to get rewards there. GE every week it was less and less progress with better troops. Armies took more and more space & time to recover. Trading goods far from stable. Guild chat - like it doesn't work. Mail is so confusing you lose track so quickly and response time takes too long - because of all refreshing and all the glitches in the city.
Maybe we played different game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1548

I tried FoE twice and left it the same day. It may be great but it didn't get to me. Tastes differ. Not that I'm saying mine is great. ;)

Coming back to a topic: I'm curious whether this new marble/planks/steel manufactories will stay with us as places where we can refine current goods or are they just settlement resources?
It would be interesting to have a chain in production but how would I fit new structures in my city - I don't know. I hate deleting buildings and it seems the only viable option.

PS. About deleting... I was forced to delete lots of my elven Residences to make them orcish and guess what, I need to start rebuilding them now. This size change was stupid. Really.
PS2. I still remember about Battle Redesign. Most of non-French players do. ;)
PS3. Also most of the players are still stuck in Orcs chapter and it doesn't feel very exciting to look at new chapter and after some calculations discover that unlocking it will be somewhere in the middle of 2017 while having broken battle system 24/7 for few months...

Dony

King of Bugs
PS. About deleting... I was forced to delete lots of my elven Residences to make them orcish and guess what, I need to start rebuilding them now. This size change was stupid. Really.

new residence will have increase of 190 population for lvl 22, for lvl23 it may go up to 300 (from lvl21) with 60 residences you will get minimum of 12k new population up to maybe 18k population which is not that bad, we will see in few days

DeletedUser1548

@Dony , I meant I needed to delete them to have space and population to upgrade all buildings and at the end it turned out I deleted too many and to finish my city of Orcs I need to rebuild some.
To be honest I think the added value in the next chapter will not be enough and few new residences will be needed. Upgrading it all over from level 1 with the knowledge I had them before makes me a bit sad.

Deleted User - 60107

Speaking of the residences, why do the Elven residences now have the same shape and size as the Human ones? Prior to the Orcs chapter they had different shapes and sizes, and that was one of the differences between the two races. Now that difference is gone.

Heymrdiedier

Something nice we can already share on the new Residence levels: They will not change size in the WoodElves chapter, while they will give quite a bit of extra population :cool:

i would love to know the sizes of the new tier 1 factories tho :) houses we allready knew wouldnt change when orcs came out, so that not something new you are sharing :)

DeletedUser1627

Sorry @Marindor but I'm tired to translate my post from the french forum and I will let all the players use google translate to... translate it x)

Edit Marindor: See a few posts below for the translation. Please, as stated in our rules, only use English on Beta :)

And for @solo I want to be clear (with all the respect have for you :) ) InnoGames is a company which makes beautiful games with unique gameplay but... It is a disaster! InnoGames don't makes goog games they give us more and more content more and more features multiplying mistakes and bugs!

That's not new! I play to a InnoGames game knowing what could happen with any update and It will never change!
So because, for me, FoE, wasn't very good I make a break... but I will continue my two world later

In Elvenar I have 4 worlds on 3 different servers (beta, french and german) because I tryied to have all the goods boosts with elves and also because I really like elvenar.

Okay sometimes we are unhappy because of an update... but after that we can also close the computer, sit in a rockchair and read the lord of the rings (yes because it is THE BOOK xD)

Now I don't care about the battle because I'm a trader :p
But remember that they do a battle redesign to block the too advenced players... so It is clumsy (from the developpers) to do it but... life is life x)

Heymrdiedier

Atelier d'Acier: 3x2 (taille fixe pas d'amélioration possible)
Atelier de Planches: 3x3 (taille fixe pas d'amélioration possible)
Atelier de Marbre: 2x3 (taille fixe pas d'amélioration possible)

are these the normal production buildings, or the new special ones that are the end of the research tree? i assume the new ones, else our production buildings of tier 1 would be shrinking, wich i dont think is what they normally do :)

DeletedUser1627

@Heymrdiedier These are the 'farms' for the new settlement but I think we will se them later in the future because of two things :) :
- first the productions are same as our normal manufactures (steel, planks, marble, scrolls ect...)
- secondly it arrive at the end of the chapter so maybe we will use them for an other chapter about woodeleves (or an extension of the chapter 9)
or we will keep the woodelves settlement for a moment maybe ;)

This chapter come with many questions and many mysteries *.* :p

DeletedUser118

Uhm could a french player please translate that post? Google is not really an option if you wanna find out the meaning behind it. Thanks. o_O

DeletedUser1627

That's french speaking :) That's normal ;)

The residences will not change orientation (thank you God), the workshops are now the 4x5 (seen in Eye)

Regarding the culture of 10 buildings, 5 are premium and do not interest me (sorry for the others).
All require a road connection (usually) the largest building (and most magnificent of death that kills) is the Woodelves Habitat and made of 7x4, one of the first cultural buildings that are unlocked is the Weeping Willow (haha lol because they made a weeping willow, XD PTDR MDR trololol ahem ...) and gives 3500 crop and product mana 2800/15 hours, small buildings just added to those below to know the Wood ghost Housing souls that makes 1x1 (and requires a street), the Treants grave making the 2x3 or 2x4 or 1x3 or ... well and is beautiful and finally Mana Fountain which gives mana and makes 3x1

Regarding the settlement (I calculated and I can say that the figures are accurate)

Portal level 1: 4x2
Forest Factory: 4x4
Steel Grafting Site: 3x2 (size not fixed for improvement)
Planks Grafting Site: 3x3 (size not fixed for improvement)
Marble grafting site: 2x3 (size not fixed for improvement)

Now the question is the size of the barracks mercenary camp, and manufactures planks, steel and marble.
Knowing two things: the planks are the specialty of wood elves (LOGIC) and the improvement of the steel manufacturing will be done over the dwarf style ... what I absolutely do not expect ... but why not

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
The translation of google is good... hum... is understandable :D

DeletedUser1757

Sorry @Marindor but I'm tired to translate my post from the french forum and I will let all the players use google translate to... translate it x)

Edit Marindor: See a few posts below for the translation. Please, as stated in our rules, only use English on Beta :)

And for @solo I want to be clear (with all the respect have for you :) ) InnoGames is a company which makes beautiful games with unique gameplay but... It is a disaster! InnoGames don't makes goog games they give us more and more content more and more features multiplying mistakes and bugs!

That's not new! I play to a InnoGames game knowing what could happen with any update and It will never change!
So because, for me, FoE, wasn't very good I make a break... but I will continue my two world later

In Elvenar I have 4 worlds on 3 different servers (beta, french and german) because I tryied to have all the goods boosts with elves and also because I really like elvenar.

Okay sometimes we are unhappy because of an update... but after that we can also close the computer, sit in a rockchair and read the lord of the rings (yes because it is THE BOOK xD)

Now I don't care about the battle because I'm a trader :p
But remember that they do a battle redesign to block the too advenced players... so It is clumsy (from the developpers) to do it but... life is life x)

So, if you take a break you think things will correct themself? It'll just become harder for you. Because they are rebalancing the game on top premium players to not go to far, which means non-premium can't develop at all.
"Clumsy" is to release unfinished feature. People already pointed out auto battle (AI) doesn't work as it should. Yet they are still going to release it.

I want honest answer from InnoGames what is their normal gameplay KP rate to research tree per day for each chapter? Would be useful information to know so we don't overstep boundries and get too far again.