• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Days of Music QLE

iDavis

When is this QLE called Days of Music, I would like to have some new festival music in the background, instead of music I'm listening to 3 years. ;) Is not anything like this planned for the upcoming summer festival?

SoggyShorts

how about a quest that asks you to find a random chest 'thingie' in a neighbours city.
Yeah and we have the "move a building" one as well, but those take 5-15 seconds, and done. Not exactly challenging nor interesting.
The gain coins ones do sorta encourage doing world map visits if the amount is high enough, but can be circumvented quite easily with an instant.
How about they add a new production in the magic academy, that uses limited time goods (maybe from random drop around the map) and that you need to create that for the event.
Aside from this shutting out brand new players who haven't reached the MA tech yet, I like it.

DeletedUser1767

I'm not sure I'm going to try particularly hard to finish this event, partly just for RL reasons, but I'm delighted by the storyline and the orc hippies and the tie-dye. I want a Woodelvenstock t-shirt so bad now...

DeletedUser

1) gain some coins
2) gain some supplies
3) Spend 3 kp
4) Produce 5 beverages
5) Place 3 trade offers
6) gain a small amount of marble
7) gain a small amount of steel
8) gain a small amount of planks
9) Gain 6 relics
10) Solve 9 encounters
11) gain a sack of gold
12) recruit a good amount of units
13) Produce7 advanced tools
14) Produire 5 fermiers
15) gain a sack of gold
16) gain lots of supplies
17) 15 simple tools

it's all for the moment ;););)

DeletedUser

Could somebody please give me a link to the quest line?
Nothing posted yet but I'm pretty sure https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/ will have one later this evening.
This is what I've got so far:
1. Gain a small amount of Coins (XII: 2560 / X: 1850)
2. Gain a small amount of Supplies (XII: 2370 / X: 1710)
3. Spend 3 Knowledge Point
4. Produce Beverages [5 m] 5 times
5. Place 3 Trade offers
6. Gain a small amount of Marble (XII: 1180 / X: 850)
7. Gain a small amount of Steel (XII: 1180 / X: 850)
8. Gain a small amount of Planks (XII: 1180 / X: 850)
9. Gain 6 Relics
10. Solve 9 Encounters
11. Gain a sack of Coins (XII: 1536K / X: 1110K)
12. Recruit a good amount of Units (XII: 2844 / X: )
13. Produce Advanced Tools [3 h] 7 times
14. Produce Basket of Groceries [9 h] 7 times
15. Gain a sack of Coins (XII: 1536K / X: )
16. Gain a sack of Supplies (XII: 142K / X: )
17. Produce Simple Tools [15 m] 15 times
18. Produce Bread [1 h] 14 times
19. Gain 15 Relics
20. Produce [All of Tier 1: 3 h] 2 times
21. Upgrade 4 Buildings to level 5 or higher
22. Produce Advanced Tools [3 h] 9 times
23. Invest 20 Knowledge Points in an Ancient Wonder of another player
24. Buy 13 Knowledge Points
25. Gain a decent amount of Marble & Steel & Planks (XII: 3540 / X: )
26. Gain 3 Enchantments of your choice
27. Gain a sack of Coins (XII: 1536K / X: )
28. Produce Toolbox [1 d] 7 times
29. Solve 11 Encounters
30. Recruit a good amount of Units (XII: 5688 / X: )
31. Produce [Bonus Tier 1: 3 h] 8 times
32. Produce [Bonus Tier 1: 9 h] 7 times

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Blue

if you dont research wonder tech in next 10 days, you wont be able to finish this quest line, just a heads up

Dony, I thank you for that. There's no way I can finish this QLE with that city.

2018-05-31.png

141 KP for the techs is just not happening, so you've saved me some time and effort. I was going to say that I have a Chapter 3 city I could possibly run through it, but after looking at what @Jasper kindly provided, I'm not going to push it. I derailed that city's progress a bit doing the Spring Event and I haven't had the time to devote to getting it back on track, so...pfffffffft. :p

I've got a couple of cities on Live that will make it, though, because I've been careful with them. But I have to wonder how newer players are going to fare with this.

CrazyWizard

While I agree that the event format is getting a little tired, I'm not sure what else the devs can do.
Our cities produce, upgrade, expand, and advance, so that is pretty much the pool of quests they pull from.

Let me pull one up the sleeve

Precursor: like on previous events where eggs. crystals ect dropped this events creates litter from the visitors of the festivals.
Each collected litter rewards a bit of gold, supplies, goods, KP, relic, spell or sometimes a random instant (any size and form)
The litter spawns at random different types of litter.

Questname: Collect en recycle the litter I
Quest: Collect 5 beercans
Reward: something

Questname: Collect en recycle the litter I
Some other type of litter.

DeletedUser1953

I play on PC, ii have not the event and the quest ? Do i need to do something to activate the event ?

Dawien

I play on PC, ii have not the event and the quest ? Do i need to do something to activate the event ?
Some accounts on Beta (including my own) are affected by a bug that is preventing us from seeing the event and its quests in our cities. I've been in touch with the team through a Support Ticket and they have assured me they are working on fixing it as soon as possible.
I'm not sure if you need to file a report yourself also, perhaps @Scoobydoo can advise on that?

DeletedUser2446

Some accounts on Beta (including my own) are affected by a bug that is preventing us from seeing the event and its quests in our cities. I've been in touch with the team through a Support Ticket and they have assured me they are working on fixing it as soon as possible.
I'm not sure if you need to file a report yourself also, perhaps @Scoobydoo can advise on that?
oh yes, I also have received this answer in a support ticket 9 hours ago... I dont have the event. What would means ASAP in this case? :(