• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Days of Music QLE

Elderflower

Last quest to do a tech or level a building to level 18. I do not want to do a tech and have no possibility to level a building to level 18 with my lower level account on beta. I quit playing on beta because the events are too difficult and frustrating with a lower level account and you can not play your game the way you want and be included in being able to get the event item. I wanted my wonders at a level I decided on before continuing with the tech tree and the event preclude players from being able to finish the event or being able to play a chosen strategy.
I agree that sometimes you want to do something else before getting another tech. I can still play the way I want, I just ignore events and only do them when I feel like it. There will always be another one along in a minute ;)

DeletedUser1163

The instants are fantastic. They really help those of us who can't afford to spend too many diamonds and are impatient waiting for more coins, supplies and buildings to level up. More Instants! More Instants!

The Rock n' Roll Festival Booth I was hoping would be fully constructed with the citizens dancing to the band playing. Instead Orcs are still building it and people are standing in line ordering tickets for the Woodelvenstock Festival. I shouldn't complain because it does give us much needed culture and population. After the culture and population rebalancing, any building that brings in citizens is welcome in my city.