• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Days of Music QLE

Loki Blue

just out of curiosity, did you finished last 2 events?

If you mean me, yes, I did quite well with my main city (Jomunrek). I'm close to finishing Dwarves with this city, so I'm in a much better position for this. But my other cities are in varying stages of development, so their success in any given event is often just a matter of luck. :p

With the Chapter 2 city, I managed to win a couple of nice Phoenix Cult things, like the Wishing Well, for example. The Chapter 3 city, which was created specifically to prove that The Masquerade II could be completed and prize won without The Masquerade I having been done. So the city kind of grew up around that prize. I've done pretty well in events with that city, but I can let this QLE slide, so that I can take some time this weekend and fix some things, and prepare for the Summer Event.

DeletedUser

New time booster ?? Haven't seen a 45 min yet. :eek:

1.jpg

Jackluyt

This is a look at the structure of the Event, and an introduction to our Event Note with strategy tips.:

You are welcome to share it with your friends who do not play on Beta!
Give it a like and Subscribe on YouTube, if you would like to see similar videos from us in future!
:)

Here is the link to our EPL Note with the quests, prizes and strategy guide: https://bit.ly/2J4LeDw

Deleted User - 86059

Hi all yes we are aware of a bug that is not allowing the event to show in a few cities and we are working on getting this sorted as a matter of utmost importance. As soon as we have more information we will let you know. And thanks @Dawien for letting other players know ;)

Calenmir

When is this QLE called Days of Music, I would like to have some new festival music in the background, instead of music I'm listening to 3 years. ;) Is not anything like this planned for the upcoming summer festival?
I actually turned the music back on in the hopes that they DID change it. Sadly, immediately turned it back off. But that would have been fun if they had paired up the event with a change, even if only briefly, in the music.

DeletedUser213

Still no sign of this event in my city. How can I finish it in ten days from yesterday if I can't start it or even see it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Blue

Soooooo...

Because this is a feedback thread, and I have feedback

After looking at the list that Gems of Knowledge has, I've decided not to go any further (I'm only 13 tasks in, so I haven't lost anything). I'd love to have the building, but honestly, I'd rather go back to Sakaar and deal with The Grandmaster than go through all of that, especially since this isn't a Seasonal Event. And the Live cities I thought I was going to do this with are right out as well, because at their levels it'll be impossible to finish in the time allotted. Now, this isn't an "oh poor me" post, or a criticism of the QLE (which I have found quite funny so far), but rather a conclusion I've reached based upon the changes I've made in my city in regards to #1 having reached the Dwarves chapter, #2 being only 8 techs away from finishing the Dwarves chapter, #3 preferring to save my goods & troops for the Summer Event, and I have just forgotten what #4 is, but it's important, I promise. Anyway, after explaining to Thor that doing "Get Help" isn't going to convince the Dwarves to work any harder, I'm tapping out. Pity, really, that colorful booth would have been perfect for puppet shows.

But I'll live. It's not like it's the Tesseract, you know?

Or the Orb of Agamotto, which I may or may not have...

Good luck to everyone who decides to see this through, and good job to those who finish. :D

CrazyWizard

The really bad thing about this questline is that it negates the pure mobile players. as they have released questlines to mobile players you should consider them as well when designing questlines like this.

This event askes for quite a few relics, that will take an enormous amount of provincies for mobile players as tournaments have not yet been released to the mobile app (announced but I dont see it working yet)

But after spending all that energy, goods provincies ect to get trough the first 36 quest, they now hit a brick wall once they hit quest 37.
Now have to perform an action that on the mobile platform is impossible to perform. spend 30 KP at a wonder of another player!!!!!

You can't even build a wonder, spends knowledge points in it, or any other action involving wonders, so how are you supposed to spend 30 KP is someone elses wonder?
As quests are now working on the mobile platform, the quest designers should consider the limitations of that same platform so an event can be enjoyed by all players, PC, mobile, or mixed.

my 2 cents.

SoggyShorts

Pretty reasonable quests imo, the usual tournament + always have 3-4 open provinces system worked perfectly.
Admittedly I finished with 11 days left because I am between chapters, but with a reasonable space(2 expansions*) dedicated to events it should be possible for anyone who has unlocked AW to complete using the full time allotted.

*If dedicating 2 expansions to events all of the time irks you, I recommend always having a couple of non-premium/event culture buildings that you can tear down and replace as needed.

Avenahar

The Event is supposed to last from the 31st May until the 10th of June, so 11 days. Today, the 1st June at 21:30 Middle European Summertime I see that:
2018-06-01 21_23_54-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game - Internet Explorer.jpg

Did you extend the Event secretly or ist there a mistake?
One day more than predicted would be good according to the questline which is hard to solve for a town of my size.

Elderflower

I did mean to do this one but had to drop out at the "solve 9 encounters" task. So many events lately have wanted us to solve encounters and I am getting too far ahead on the map. Perhaps it is intended more for those who are starting out.
I'd love to see the story though. It looked like it might be fun.

SoggyShorts

So many events lately have wanted us to solve encounters and I am getting too far ahead on the map.
I've been scouting nonstop since chapter 8 where I had the min, and pretty much only clearing provinces for events the last year, and it's worked quite well.
There's really not much downside to over scouting/clearing aside from the orc limit, especially if you are reaching the end of the last chapter since you have months to save up goods for catering.

DeletedUser2445

So, I just got to quest 37 expecting it to be "invest 30 knowledge points into an ancient wonder of another player". But instead, the quest is "spend 25 knowledge points". I'm putting them into my tech tree.