• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Daily Exclusive pictures please

Buttrflwr

Is it? There are seven days left (minus one hour), and we already got the Winter Star yesterday, so that should leave six buildings for six days, right?
Yes, sorry. I was a day off. I was thinking (maybe I shouldn't do that) ;) that we only had 6 days left, it was really 7 counting down, and I was counting the winter star as one of the 7, but it had already been shown. Sorry, I really shouldn't come on here before coffee, which you can tell by this rambling post. I am off to find caffeine. :D

Peace and blessings. :p

SoggyShorts

What size of boxes were you opening ?
Did you note how many times and how much extra snowflakes you got ?
All small boxes
5245 snowflakes to start
still on a tablet, but with bad internet, but wanted to let yyou know i got 14!
w
73xrelics
20xkp
22 *50sf
37*90sf
27*rune
14 ws
had 25 sf leftover, then saved up 25 more from crystals and got winter star #15!
If I get another building from what's left of the event, that will make 20+the first 2 grand prizes.
Well above average. I can't even fit everything yet, but I'm sitting at 5,000 extra culture and 2500 population after placing 5 of 15 winter stars lol

DeletedUser1596

I was wondering.. why small boxes? If you collect 5000 snow flakes, then you can get:

Small boxes - 5000/50=100 boxes
  • 100*5=500 winter globes
  • 100*7% chance on daily award = approx 7 awards
  • 100*13% 5KP = 65KP
Big boxes - 5000/140=35 boxes (+2*small box)
  • 35*20=700 winter globes
  • 35*25% chance on daily = 8.75 awards
  • 35*13% 25KP = 114KP
So.. do you know something that we don't or do you just like a lot of presents? ;):)

DeletedUser

I was wondering.. why small boxes? If you collect 5000 snow flakes, then you can get:

Small boxes - 5000/50=100 boxes
  • 100*5=500 winter globes
  • 100*7% chance on daily award = approx 7 awards
  • 100*13% 5KP = 65KP
Big boxes - 5000/140=35 boxes (+2*small box)
  • 35*20=700 winter globes
  • 35*25% chance on daily = 8.75 awards
  • 35*13% 25KP = 114KP
So.. do you know something that we don't or do you just like a lot of presents? ;):)
Probably has something to do with this post on the US forum: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/snow-flurry-probabilities-gps-and-bldgs.5380/

SoggyShorts

So.. do you know something that we don't or do you just like a lot of presents?

Like Jasper said that thread explains in detail why small boxes give more buildings, but to sum it up:
Small boxes have a 30% chance of free snowflakes and when you hit 90 snowflakes it's 1.8 free boxes, whereas
Big boxes have a 20% chance of free snowflakes and when you hit 200 snowflakes it's 1.42 free boxes.
In my experience, I should have opened 105 boxes, but with the free snowflakes I opened 192

DeletedUser1681

Hmmmm, I wonder if we're not getting the candy cane unicorn...the silver unicorn is not as good, it has a lower value. Bummer. :(
The list of things that should appear comes from fan-sites, they seem to be quite accurate but where the info originally has come from you can only guess.
There was a bug thread about a week ago, incidentally another unicorn (frozen) reappearing, which was labeled "not a bug". As I said the fan-site list have been quite accurate otherwise so it makes me wonder if there's a tick in a wrong box somewhere when it comes to unicorns.

DeletedUser

The original info concerning the buildings came form the Elven Architect website. According to that site we haven't seen 3 buildings yet. But with only 2 days remaining I'm starting to wonder is maybe one of those unicorn still is a bug or maybe we get an extra day.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser1777

Today we have the Silver Unicorn, this wasn't mentioned as a daily.

According to the first summary of the dailys we have 3 ones not seen yet:
Candy Cane Unicorn
Igloo Festival
Winter Pond Habitat
... and just 2 days left, hope this answer is somehow helpful :)

@Jasper already asked about this here

Buttrflwr

I am hoping for the rainbow unicorn. It has the best value, and is small enough to be used pretty much anywhere...

DeletedUser1596

Igloo festival looks like a big bad guy with a lot of culture and population ;)

ophion

OK....Who's been peeing in the snow??
upload_2016-12-30_20-33-27.png

LOL.:)

DeletedUser1681

Ok, I have to ask... does anyone know someone who has the "tower of the winter king" ?
If so, maybe post a picture of it for us ?

I know the event hasn't ended anywhere yet, but as the odds seem to be that it's very unlikely to get it without swinging the magical diamond pouch, then maybe someone has done it already.

DeletedUser1681

...How he got it is debatable....
Consider this... the original quest-list from the french girl probably didn't come cheap, so ppl look at things from different angles.
From where I'm looking this particular building is too expensive (it's way beyond any luck factor now). But I just wanted to press my nose against the window and dream ;).