• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Daily Exclusive building same as on day 9

DeletedUser

Today's Daily Exclusive event building, Frozen Unicorn, is the same as the one from day 9, bug or not ? :confused:

Game version: v1.20.6-(fdf1337) (2016-12-14 13:55)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.1.0
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.186
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

DeletedUser

I would say related, not the same (different day/other building). :rolleyes:

With 7 days left and the 7 buildings (Candy Cane Unicorn / Frozen Flame Purple / Igloo Festival / Temple of the Frozen Flame / Winter Deer / Winter Pond Habitat / Winter Star) still having to make an appearance I'm wondering if this really is a bug or just a duplicate to fill this day. :confused:

DeletedUser1681

...I'm wondering if this really is a bug or just a duplicate to fill this day. :confused:
...and if they wanted to "fill" this day they could have picked something else considering that in many european countries the eve of 24th (today) is "the xmas highpoint".

But if it is a bug wouldn't it be just typical for it to (re)appear when long holiday weekend has just started :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Are we sure this isn't a bug after all ? The Elven Architect has 3 buildings (Igloo Festival / Candy Cane Unicorn / Winter Pond Habitat) which haven't appeared yet for the event and there are only 2 days left. :confused:

Marindor

There is no "Candy Cane Unicorn" reward in the line-up for this event, nor has it ever been on that list. I don't know how "Elvenarchitect" gets its info, but it might have been a "try-out" building before the event started, or maybe a building which didn't make it to the final game, I don't know about that. At least it wasn't on the final list that we got before the event started :)

Buttrflwr

@Marindor I am going to like your comment, but only because you answered. I DON'T like the answer though. :p :D I was really waiting on that silly candy striped equine type creature. ;) Sigh.... Ah well, here's me putting my big girl pants on and soldiering through. ;)
Thanks for the response!
Peace, Blessings, and Happy New Year. Oh, and hugs. Imma hugger, ya know. ;)
Cheers.

DeletedUser

There is no "Candy Cane Unicorn" reward in the line-up for this event, nor has it ever been on that list. I don't know how "Elvenarchitect" gets its info, but it might have been a "try-out" building before the event started, or maybe a building which didn't make it to the final game, I don't know about that. At least it wasn't on the final list that we got before the event started :)
I wish that would have been said earlier.

Buttrflwr

I wish that would have been said earlier.

Me too, but in all fairness, as SOON as he was asked, he answered. It isn't their fault that erroneous information was given on Elvenarchitect. :) I was saving for the cc unicorn, as it had the best stated value, and is small enough to put wherever. But, it is what it is, and I still am appreciative of all the other bldgs. At lease we know now on live in time to get others that have decent value, like the frozen uni and the observatory and purple flame. :)