• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Daily Exclusive pictures please

SoggyShorts

This page has some pictures of some buildings that I haven't seen elsewhere. The bulk of the blog is not in English, but it's the pictures that matter!
http://lafuriadelosdragones.blogspot.ca/2016_11_01_archive.html

If you get one of the daily exclusives or see one in someones city could you please let me know so I can add it to my event guide?

day 1- Lazy Snowman 3x2
Capture.png
day 2- Father Frozen Tree 3x3
Capture.png
day 3- Was frozen Tree again, but confirmed as known bug
day 4- Frozen Flame (orange)
dlib7p.png
day 5- Snowball fight
dlib7p.png
day 6- Sun Codex (not a bug)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1754

MrCapnSpanky has the orange frozen flame, and MrsCapnSpanky has both the orange frozen flame and the snowball fight. :D

SoggyShorts

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Congrats. Looks nice, better than the Father Frozen Tree but I still wait for the Winter Star. :D

DeletedUser1767

Looks very american flag-like imo
It's so weird: I completely agree with this, and am generally not keen on American-flaginess, and yet... it is so improbably beautiful somehow. If someone had given me a purely verbal description of it, I'd have said it sounded terrible, but somehow they managed to make it lovely instead. I didn't think I'd want one, but seeing it now I kinda do. Maybe I'm just a sucker for the Father Trees.

DeletedUser1681

I saw a couple of cities with "snow flake mountains" and I'm not so sure if it ever will have a place in my city. It looked too.... eh, white as a whole. Like a a cake made of dusted sugar or something. And that frosted flame effect adds up like decoration made of frozen orange juice. Depends on if I need extra population at that time, and ofc if I find a place for it. But really doubt it just because probably a few weeks from now we'll have summer in the city again.

DeletedUser1681

That Lampion Winter Pond is beauuuutiful :) and just when I've been thinking that during this even I haven't been opening boxes because I want a particular building. But now... for me it's worth 950 culture and 3x3 size is just right. Only one problem remains - when I really want a building prize I usually don't get it :oops:
I think I must try a couple of times anyhow.

PS. Whopeee !!! got one, first attempt. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1681

How do you capture those animated ones ? I have only ever used printscreen & paint combo.