• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[City] Symbols for non-collected coins/supplies and not yet started productions

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Summary
Implement an icon which shows there are productions ready to collect and another one that shows I have buildings in Idle state (like in FOE).

Description
I would like to have a Symbol that shows that I don`t have collected all coins and supplies. Also I would like to have a Symbol that shows that I haven`t started all productions.

Motivation
User convenience. This shows you easily whether or not you have missed something.

Possible downsides
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you mean, but there are symbols that show you you haven't collected everything yet, like the coin above a residence, and factories that aren't doing anything have a sleep symbol above them.

DeletedUser

Like Forge of empire : an icon under quests, that you can cclick on it to collect all faster, costing diamonds. When you see that icon, you know that you still have something to collect.

DeletedUser

Thx Migoual... thats what i ment...
and also i think it would be nice, if i could notify anywhere, what the neighbors should motivate in my town. sometimes i Need help for culture Bonus and sometimes it would be better to motivate my builder...
nessi

DeletedUser

To do this, i renamed my town : "main hall please"
But it could be interesting to have a town description, like Forge Of Empire, to write what you need.

DeletedUser43

I've renamed this thread to make the subject more clear. :)

As regards to the possibility to indicate which building you'd like to be aided, there are several threads with different ideas:
http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/player-profile-text.276/
http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/welcome-message-when-visiting-a-city.306/
http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/enabling-disabling-certain-neighb-help-options.537/
Please look in these threads to find an idea you like. Or, if you have a new idea, don't be afraid to share it with us! ;)

DeletedUser58

I've missed this idea when it was first posted but I'm definitely in support of it. +1

DeletedUser1596

I remember those icons from FoE and I don't miss them that much.

DeletedUser1278

I say no
Why we allready see coins above houses.
Let them spend there precious time on bigger things
And I see on my fabrics a symbol that tells me its finisht
And if i mis 1 of my fabrics to turn it on its time to buy glasses because there is only 1 symbol flashing left

SoggyShorts

When I start everything on 3h, I use the hotkeys
click>1>click>1 etc
and sometimes if I'm too fast one wont register, and the "zzz" doesn't pop-up right away.
I'd make use of the "idle building" icon under my quests, but the coins one would be up almost all the time so I wouldn't use that.

Marindor

Unfortunately this idea didn't meet the minimum requirements of 20 voters and 80% of the voters in favor of the idea, so we'll have to archive this thread now :)