• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Enabling/disabling certain neighb. help options

DeletedUser

Please enable us (the city owners) to select which kind of neighbourly help we receive by an admit/permit choice for the main hall, the builders' hall and all (or even individual) culture structures.

Examples:
City owner does not want main hall help - disable main hall.
City owner only wants main hall help - disable the other two.
City owner only wants certain amount of culture help - disable low value culture structures.
e.t.c.

DeletedUser

Awesome idea. Changing your city name to tell people what you want doesn't seem to help alot either, so i'd love to be able to switch off the help i don't want.

DeletedUser236

+1 This would be awesome, cause it seems like people just don't get my message and keep donating coins :confused:

DeletedUser503

I like this idea as well. I would think the neighbor helping you wants to give
you the help you need, so that would enable them to make the right choice
every time. It has to be switchable though, because you may want something
different that what you have enabled , on a different day or week.

DeletedUser58

I was on the edge about this back when it was proposed, hence no reply. But now, after a while, I'd support it and think it would be quite useful. +1

DeletedUser236

+1 (just supporting it again, since i would actually start naming my city instead of writing my wish for support :oops:)

DeletedUser778

I had a similar idea:
A configurable queue, where the city owner can set like: culture 4 times, builder's hut 2 times, mainhall.
So when people are visiting they only need to click the hands button.
The first 4 polish automatically the highest culture buildings, the next 2 motivate the builders (if no polishing ran out in the meantime) and all after that(what would be rarely the case right now) donate.

Awesome paint skills to visualize:eek::
Ht4u0hcBYuD8.jpg

edit: the devs then could implement the hands button under the player names on the world map, so you don't have to load every city

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser157

I personally don't like this idea. If i can not donate to the town hall i would simply ignore that player and visit others. I don't have the time to hang around looking for culture buildings but sure go for it if you want less players to visit you. A bad visit is better than no visit.

DeletedUser894

+1 I 2 think this is an excellent idea because sometimes I'm HOPING to get cultural help and at other times I need monetary help. Being able to turn on and off the various types of help would make it easier to receive the help I need.