• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8981] Research Expansions show 1 less than they should

DeletedUser1503

NO NEWS ............... BAD or GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Soon one week without any news. Good job..................................................................................................

DeletedUser1482

15 days after and it is not yet fixed ! :(

Thanks Innogame for that big bug and the rapidity to resolve the problem :eek:

We are working on fixing this issue before version 1.2 is deployed on our Live servers, but it takes time as it is a complicated issue. We hope to be able to deliver more news soon. :)

DeletedUser734

are they also working on our compensation?
I would have been able to build the night garden but without space since two weeks now i am getting behind my scedule (hahahaha)
It really cries out loud for any kind of compensation for all the players involved

DeletedUser1075

are they also working on our compensation?
I would have been able to build the night garden but without space since two weeks now i am getting behind my scedule (hahahaha)
It really cries out loud for any kind of compensation for all the players involved

Same here. No night garden until I get my next expansion. Which may be from provinces at this rate - and it takes me over 2 days to scout just one, and 9 provinces to get an expansion!

DeletedUser1482

Thanks Muf-Muf .
It would be nice to give us 1 extension as a gift in return for our patience :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1405

Can anybody from the Elvenar Team say when the "Extension-Bug" will be fixed?

DeletedUser1257

Odd, I went from -1 city expansion to +1 city expansion. Should probably be at 0 expansions if it was fixed correctly. Unless of course they gave us a free one. I guess I'll hold off spending it for a bit just in case they take it back.

DeletedUser754

I have +1 City Expansion, that is the expansion that I had already onlocked but could not use. There is no free expansion for me :(. But thx for fixing the problem!!

DeletedUser978

Is it supposed to go from -1 to +1? Because mine went from -1 to 0.

Deleted User - 16636

I am missing my expansion that I completed before the patch. Had one in inventory completed the research and still have 1 instead of 2

If you are unsure about the number of expansions that you have available, please contact Support and we will be able to verify this for you. From all the requests that we have had on this so far, we have been able to conclude that the amount of expansions available is actually right. This would suggest that those players were not affected by this bug, but instead by the bug reported here. With that bug, one expansion too many was shown instead, and that has also been corrected.