• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8981] Research Expansions show 1 less than they should

DeletedUser880

elvenar24.png

DeletedUser607

same here... extension 28 went poof. account juni, beta 1 (as if there is another one).

DeletedUser1314

Same here. I unlocked expansion 28, but i have nothing available in the building menu. It says i can build 0 expansions after unlocking expansion 28 and i also dont have the possibility to build one. Would be nice to have it asap, since i rushed knowledge points in it which i bought with resources to have land available.

DeletedUser1512

Same for me. Do we need to log this in some way so that we get individually sorted or will the fix resolve them automatically?

DeletedUser

Same for me. Do we need to log this in some way so that we get individually sorted or will the fix resolve them automatically?
Probably the last or else they will have a lot of calls to handle. :p

DeletedUser1075

ok. No expansion until this is fixed, which means no night farms for me unless I go negative on culture. Fun. I hope this is fixed quickly!

Deleted User - 1954

Well, I have this problem too (with nr 27), even when I noticed it now by placing province expansion 28. But it should be possible to proof in an easy way, that there is lacking an expansion. By counting the prov.ex. getting by solved provinces, by tech-tree and by diamonds and comparing it with the placed expansions (we can assume, that nobody will have expansions which are unplaced, cant we?).

DeletedUser240

Still waiting for fix to, maybe they have no time to fix this bug, probably very busy to correct all the other bugs whahahaha

DeletedUser754

I have the same problem, I have unlocked a expansion but did not receive one.

DeletedUser1371

Is there any information available on about when this will be fixed?

(I'm just mad at myself that I didn't check the forum more often and just bought kp to research city expansion so I can do some remodeling of my town. Well that was wasted effort :-()

DeletedUser734

Can we be sure that we all will get the expansion which is not credited?
When will it be?

DeletedUser1503

Ohhhh Thanks for this two links. This is a very good information about this bug.................................
I'm very happy to known that the problem goes to resolve (or not..........)