• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8981] Research Expansions show 1 less than they should

DeletedUser

Are there minors on this forum? Coz I have an indecent proposal for the dev who fixes this bug ;-)

DeletedUser762

I agree with xotly on it. I mean, how long???? can't fight, cannot expand. mb they cannot fix it, it is some sort of really bad bug and they just cannot fix it.

DeletedUser283

in which case they should communicate on it : "we are hitting the brick wall" or "this one is tougher than usual", just so that we know... and maybe send our energy to them ... or not :p

DeletedUser283

we will not have news today : easter friday is a day off in germany
another weekend with a broken game ....

DeletedUser213

I am very unhappy to find myself having to tell people to avoid Elvenar because the developers are unable to keep it running properly.
I like the game, and would like to see it continue to evolve, but I am wondering if the developers are able to fix all the myriad problems that keep cropping up.

DeletedUser762

muf muf????? heiiii, any news? cause you are dev mb you should tell us something or r u on holiday?

DeletedUser118

I wouldn't expect any news till tuesday. As Phil already mentioned its Easter and therefor nobody's working at Innogames.

DeletedUser538

We don't have a "fix date" for this issue, no. But we did forward it, and we have asked to prioritize it.
Sigh... Although I realize there is nothing more you do, it still is rather discouraging for all players not being able to expand their cities :(

I wouldn't expect any news till tuesday. As Phil already mentioned its Easter and therefor nobody's working at Innogames.
... except for the poor volunteers working on the Inno-teams needing to deal with our justified 'rage' :oops:
So as an encouragement for those on the Elvenar teams: Happy Easter to you all ! :)

P.S. What about a free premium expansion for all active players suffering from this bug to ease our pain :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1232

Four days ago I have completed city expansion 28 and have not had an expansion appear in the build menu which indicates 0 available. I need expansion to continue to play, How much time for fixing bug?

DeletedUser1585

I have just started researching expansion 27 and have checked in the build menu and mine also says -1.

DeletedUser762

we will not have news today : easter friday is a day off in germany
another weekend with a broken game ....
wow, if i had an interesting job like that, I'd be working from home 24 hours ;) I was just thinking that on my way to work as a debt collector LOL.
also i agree, the free expansions should be given and plus 20 squads eac:hwink:

DeletedUser

Can you imagine how much trouble they would have programming that free expansion ?! :eek: They would never be able to do it without creating a lot of new bugs. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser978

This is getting so stupid it is truly epic. I am currently sitting on completed 'City Expansion 28' which never showed up in my building menu, and I'm quickly running out of things to research before hitting 'City Expansion 29' which I won't touch until I get the expansions that I'm already missing.
In the world map I am missing only one province before another expansion, but I don't want to fight because I don't know if that's also broken. So there I'm sitting on 231 completed provinces, with sixty two squads of golems who have nothing to do but twirl their granite thumbs.

The worst part is that there seems to be nobody there with enough decency to inform players about what's going on with this issue. Posting links to other threads on this same issue is not acceptable, and less than useless. Some answers would be nice. Personally, I would love to know when Elvenar's development team is gonna get fired. Obviously they're short on competence. Nice graphic designs, but no coding skills. Perhaps off-shoring this entire project east of Germany would work out better. At least there they can do double the work for half the money, and show some gratitude and respect to their customers.

DeletedUser118

All I can say is, that I was able to place my expansion which I got from clearing the last province this morning. So it should be working for you too.

DeletedUser

Hello fellow players, I was able to add city expansion 5, while 4 was still unusable for me. I'm still 1 expansion behind, but in my city, there was no problem with using the other expansions from the tech tree or the provinces. Hope it's the same for you, no promises of course but at least a precedent has been set :)

Hello devs, hope to hear from you soon...

DeletedUser734

it looks like it works for some but not for all
i am still unable to place the researched expansion no. 27
it still shows no available expansion with me

DeletedUser1585

Unfortunately having researched expansion 27 I am unable to place the expansion in my city as mine now says I have none in the build menu, very frustration as I cannot now progress without it.
If they cant sort out offering a premium expansion to those effected perhaps they can give diamonds to cover the cost of players buying one.