• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8981] Research Expansions show 1 less than they should

DeletedUser

I unlocked the city expansion 28 and placed it (wasn't so so chap to place it ...) but now I face the result that it seems that the system wants the expansion back ... my 'expansion balance' is negative.

expans.jpg

Game version: v1.2.2-(a863403) (2016-03-16 13:28)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: Google Chrome 48.0.2564.116 m
Flash Player version:21.0.0.182
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Extranjero
Humans or Elves: Human
Reproducibility: 5/5
Quest title: -
Current situation: bad one
Expected situation: better one
Reproduction Steps:
- register an account in Inno-Games
- play Elvenar for some months
- create preconditions for scenarios described above
- watch and notice

DeletedUser1257

Mine shows -1 as well, only noticed it as I went to place a Province Expansion I had just completed. The last City Expansion I unlocked was City Expansion 27, probably a week ago, so it is probably not tied to a specific City Expansion.

DeletedUser118

Same here. Last Expansion spent this morning (was also #27)

DeletedUser

Same here and I didn't place any expansion recently. Great update(s) today. :(

DeletedUser519

I have same issue and haven't placed expansion since #26

DeletedUser283

same here as well
yo devs !
arithmetics ?
calculus ?
computers ?
rings a bell, anyone ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have just completed city expansion 28 and have not had an expansion appear in the build menu which indicates 0 available

DeletedUser

I have just completed city expansion 28 and have not had an expansion appear in the build menu which indicates 0 available

So at this moment it could be an advice, not doin' anything related to expansions. As it would/could be complicated to prove what you lost, probably it could convert to the 'standard-bad-luck-and-no-compensation-feature.'

Wait with expansions until mods finish their siesta and speak about the issue.

DeletedUser613

I have just checked and mine also shows a -1 for city expansions, last one placed was no28, victory expansions seem ok as do diamond expansions but not buying diamonds for that as yet, will just continue with province expansions when I get them

Marindor

Thank you guys, we can indeed confirm there's a problem with expansions and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

@Extranjero : Your diamonds will be credited shortly.

DeletedUser283

my expansion count was 0 before the update
it then turned into -1
I just unlocked expansion 28 and the count is 0
I-WANT-MY-EXPANSION !!!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just completed the extension 17 and it does not appear in the building menu there are extension 0 :(

DeletedUser929

I also experienced this. Unlocked expansion and poof, can't place any. It was imporatnt for me to increase culture bonus but now it's not possible. Meh. :(

DeletedUser731

It's the same for me.
I have just completed city expansion 27 and have not had an expansion appear in the build menu which indicates 0 available

DeletedUser1550

I have the same problem. Ik gave my knowledgepoints and payed my goods to get the 2nd city expension which i realy need and the goods are gone and it is activated but i did not get my expension. :(:mad: