• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12957] Builders hut incorrect info

DeletedUser283

same here, BH shows help received but no boost available;
BH has been helped twice this morning before 08:00, so there should be boosts;
it seems that boosts have actually been cleared during the server upgrade process;
I have now started 2 building upgrades (without boost) and the help sign above BH has disappeared;
I will update this post as long as I receive new help on BH.

[edit]
just received NH on builder hut
BH has hands above it but shows no sign of available boost
broken again ....
[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just had this bug on the Dutch server, didn't get any builder bonus, while my builder was charged 5 times.
I've made a Dutch support ticket, but because you were looking for reproduction steps, I'm posting them here also. Hope it will help.

Reproduction steps:
1) Log in
2) Put some kps in the tech tree
3) Buy 2 more kps to finish research for Spring Grove
4) Complete research
5) Collect reward
6) Donate 60 kps in an AW from a fellow (tournament reward)
7) Build Spring Grove, and note no reduction in builder time (but my builder was charged 5 times)
8) Check builder, note that I now have 10 builder bonus (but it doesn't work)
9) reload game, no change
10) close game, delete browser history and flash cache
11) log in, but still no change
12) fill a support ticket

Dutch specifications:
Spelversie: v1.31.4-(be815a1db) (2017-06-09 10:09)
Spelwereld: Arendyll
Browser + versie: Opera 45.0
Flash Speler versie: 25.0.0.171
Besturingssysteem: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Schermresolutie: 2048 x 1152
Spelersnaam: Didi1
Mensen of Elfen: Elf

DeletedUser1247

i had 7 on my lvl 5 builder so i built 2 workshops and upgraded them to rid the extra 2 then started a residence it still gave no reduction bonus.. so builder the hut is useless for now so removed it as my first choice and hid in the corner...my 9th upgrade without builder the hut and 4 of them were on 30 hour barracks :(

DeletedUser

Logged in this morning and now I have 0 builder boosts. I should have 4 left. This is really annoying folks :mad::mad:

DeletedUser2050

Hi all! :)

I wrote a new thread about an hour ago (https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/builders-construction-boost.8377/) and got redirected to this one, I'm posting a few pics to show you what's showing on my account.

Game version: v1.32-(03654162e) (2017-06-09 12:06)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome 58.0.3029.110
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.171
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: QueenOfBabble
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:I have a level 2 Builders' Hut so I should have a maximum of 2 construction boosts but I "can get" more than that in theory, it shows 3 on the second image, but I cannot use any of them. When I try building or upgrading something I don't get the 10% time reduction and also when I open the Builders' Hut it shows 0 construction boost available as well as 0 builders...

builders3.png
builders2.png
builders1.png

DeletedUser

Please do something! This bug is getting very annoying :mad::mad::mad:

(for live server)
This morning I logged in: 2 boosts on builder, but nothing to build so I had to wait.
Also several NH op main hall, but storage for coins full, so I had to wait to collect.

This afternoon I logged in again, and all builder and main hall NH has disappeared again :(

I would have rather liked it better if I had to wait two more weeks for the Halflings on live, then being confronted with these bugs now. Why O Why did this get pushed through to live????

DeletedUser

I'm getting the feeling that this bug with both builder and Main hall occurs when you get NH when you're offline.
If I get NH while I'm online it seems to work. I'm sure about that for Main hall, but not for builder thou (waiting for a research to complete before I can build again). But the notification on the builder for available construction boost seem right.
Problems occur when I'm offline and receiving NH. Several neighbors give NH during the night (when I'm sleeping ;)). When I log in the next morning I can see the notifications for those NH but both builder and Main Hall have zero charges, I therefore lost the NH on builder I received during the day.

Update: Just a brainstorm, but is it possible that NH on main hall and builder are being erroneously reset to Zero during the same time mana / seed decay takes place?
I can't check this, because the decay takes place when I'm fast asleep :p

DeletedUser283

this morning, my BH showed helped;
when opening a residence upgrade tab, it diplayed boosted upgrade time, then when starting upgrade I got full upgrade time;
the builder hut is currently broken, like it was some months ago;
do you realise how players who invested real money into builder hut upgrades can feel now ?
(not my case, but I would be outraged)

DeletedUser

this morning, my BH showed helped;
when opening a residence upgrade tab, it diplayed boosted upgrade time, then when starting upgrade I got full upgrade time;
the builder hut is currently broken, like it was some months ago;
do you realise how players who invested real money into builder hut upgrades can feel now ?
(not my case, but I would be outraged)

On live I have builder lvl 5 and invested a lot of diamonds in it. Builder there is broken for more than a week now (here even longer), and still no news about a fix. As a matter of fact no news at all any more, although I gave some suggestions for what might be causing it.

So yes @Philplessis I'm getting outraged now :mad: This bug should be a very high priority for fixing. Not a confirmed and a when-ever-we-have-time attitude

DeletedUser

UPDATE: The builder bug is definitely being reset! On live I had 5 builder boost, but couldn't use them. I just received another NH on builder and now I only have 1 boost available :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

yes something is reseting them but i cant figure it out what

I really think it has something to do with the midnight decay from mana or seed. I'm not a game developer, but I do know that adding a new command in your program can cause a conflict with an earlier command. I heard that the developers for a new chapter, usually work in an older version of the game. That explains why so many bugs return (after being fixed) when we get a new update.

DeletedUser

it reseted for me this week around 12:00-14:00 aswell

Yes but that happens when your builder is max charged and you get another NH on your builder. That shouldn't happen, but it most certainly does. That causes that you lose all your previous boosts.

Dony

King of Bugs
Yes but that happens when your builder is max charged and you get another NH on your builder. That shouldn't happen, but it most certainly does. That causes that you lose all your previous boosts.
not my case i have daily 10-12 charges on builder when it reset and i even can use all 10-12 charges in a row

DeletedUser

not my case i have daily 10-12 charges on builder when it reset and i even can use all 10-12 charges in a row

You're in luck then, I can't use any of my charges. Builder notification states I have boosts available, but when I build something I don't get a reduction in construction time :(:mad:

DeletedUser1777

On my side, the bug is looking like in the beginning of this thread.
Builder says he's idle, but he is definately working

Edit:
v1.33-(ccacfef63) (2017-06-16 15:36), Elve, FF 53.0.3 (32-Bit)
Don't know how to reproduce, just logged in into the game and did nothing else.

upload_2017-6-19_13-3-53.png

upload_2017-6-19_13-3-30.png

upload_2017-6-19_13-4-14.png

Dony

King of Bugs
On my side, the bug is looking like in the beginning of this thread.
Builder says he's idle, but he is definately working

Edit:
v1.33-(ccacfef63) (2017-06-16 15:36), Elve, FF 53.0.3 (32-Bit)
Don't know how to reproduce, just logged in into the game and did nothing else.

that is different bug related to https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/strange-effects-after-gaining-1-kp.7266/
can you check if you see buildings in your inventory or tooltips over building in building menu?

DeletedUser1777

@Dony
I think I have no building in inventory, so it's not strange for me that it looks empty. My trader is working fine and no KP in bar.

I don't have this issue with Chrome, only FF.

Not sure what you mean by tooltip, you'll find below some screens

upload_2017-6-19_14-50-15.png

upload_2017-6-19_14-49-10.png

upload_2017-6-19_14-48-39.png

upload_2017-6-19_14-49-36.png

Edit:
Cleared my cache and now the BH looks fine again.