• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12957] Builders hut incorrect info

DeletedUser

A response from the mods would be appreciated. @Marindor asked for reproduction steps two weeks ago. I gave them, but no response at all. Could we please get a progress report or some other sign of life?

DeletedUser1777

you should see some weird tooltips
Oh, now I see what you mean o_O
Only logged in and the BH was idle, the inventory empty (have a building inside) and in construction menu the description is no as it should be.
As already written: it only happens in Firefox

But my builder recognized every polish correct and reduces the constructiontime as it should (until now).

Dony

King of Bugs
But my builder recognized every polish correct and reduces the constructiontime as it should (until now).
yes that is not bugged in that other bug i am talking about, this bug report is when you have builder LOCKED in every slot when you open builder hut, builder hut reseting charges with every game update which makes them go over the top and charges who are over the top dont always reduce time as it should

Marindor

Could we please get a progress report or some other sign of life?

Here's a sign of life :p Unfortunately, that's all we can give you for now. Our development team knows about the issues and the complaints and they are working on it, but at the moment we don't have an estimate yet. We will keep you informed when we know more :)

DeletedUser

Here's a sign of life :p Unfortunately, that's all we can give you for now. Our development team knows about the issues and the complaints and they are working on it, but at the moment we don't have an estimate yet. We will keep you informed when we know more :)

Thx for the sign of life ;) Sadly the news isn't good :(

Dony

King of Bugs
can some QAs try to check if charges arent removed after 8 hours/8 hours+ extended time if you have lighthouse while being offline? i think disappearing charges is the main issue with this bug since it add up all next charges to previous and going over the top.
last few days i am noticing that around 8-10 hours (i have lighthouse) after first builder NH is given all my charges disappear till next NH on builder, then it reappear

DeletedUser283

this evening, my BH told me I had 4 help boosts ready for use;
I did not pay that much attention, though, because of this bug;
then I launched 2 halfling farms, and they displayed boosted building time;
then my BH started telling me I had 2 help boosts ready for use, with a perfectly normal display when I open it, showing 2 help boosts avalable....
something is going weird here ...
after reloading the game, the BH is finally back to normal (2 possible boosts waiting for help)

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

Just a head's up: We expect to have this bug fixed with our next deploy! :)

That's great news :) Could we also get a hotfix on live? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Marindor

Hi everone!

With today's update, this bug should have been fixed. Could you please all help us test?

Dony

King of Bugs
my builder hut got reseted with todays update, i am not sure if its intentional or same bug as always
got help at 8:23 today before update