• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Duplicate Mismatch between text and actually needed KP in Sorcerers' Homecoming quest

Game version: v1.131-beta.2-(f31f55d) - html5 (2021-05-21 08:40) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Version 89.0.4389.128 (openSUSE Build) (64-Bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Linux openSuse: 5.3.18-lp152.69-default Screen resolution: 1680x1050 pixels Account name: Saribar...
  2. Merchants of Elvenar

We are (at the moment) 3 former members of said former fellowship which now calls itself "The Black Sheep". We were dissatisfied that the main aim was changed from peaceful trading and develeoping ones city into participating in tournaments and spire. After the rename of the old fellowship we...
  3. Not a Bug Bug with fields from halfling race

Moin, the description of the Grain Field says "Connect directly to a Halfling Farm". The description of the Farm says "Irrigation canal connected to the Spring Grove" as the connection needed. I placed a new Halfling Farm without any connection to an irrigation canal. As expected I got the sign...
  4. Not a Bug Relics not counted towards Three Glacier Giants

Moin, I need to aquire 50 relics to get the keys now. I had 23 relics (22 from tournament, 1 from helping neighbours) when my 6th halfing farm was build. That quest gave me 2 Dust Relics. But still the count of relics for the Three Glacier Giants is 23 instead of the 25 like I expected. I...
  5. Not a Bug Research Advanced Scouts

The FAIRY QUEEN is asking me to research Advanced Scouts. Omly problem with that is: I researched that at the ebginning of the Fairy storyline. I doubt that she want sme to reasearch Advanced Scouts in the Orc & Goblins part of the tech tree.
  6. Duplicate Big reward window after getting tournament reward

After the plank tournament was over I got my rewards. But afterwards a new window appeared with just questionmarks ;-) The attached file will show the problem.
  7. Cannot reproduce [9381] Shall build Wayfarer's tavern but building is not acknowledged

Hello, I got the Quest "Build Wayfarer's Tavern" while I already was building one. After completion the quest was still unsolved. So I built another one but still the quest was open. So I waited til I could start with the fairies, hoping that that would reset my task. But I shall still build a...
  8. Not a Bug Logout during writing a letter

In our merchantship is a bit of confusion about the new wonders. So I decided to write a general mail about it. After 3 sentences I was logged out because of expired session. Okay. logged in and tried again. THIS time I was logged out after 5 sentences with the same "Session expired". a)...
  9. Fixed [4826] Upgrade 4 Armories

Friday I got the Quest: upgrade 4 armouries. As I have 4 It was just a matter of having enough culture I thought. So I started upgrading, 2 on Saturday and 2 this morning, so that all are level 6 instead of 5 now. But I get only 3 upgrades recognized and the quest stays at 3/4.
  10. Saribar

Moin, my ingame-name here is Saribar, derived from my much-loved magic-healer from DsA. I am german, female and over 50 ;-) I heard about Elvenar in the online-game DSO and then realized that it ist made by the same company as The West, where I play under the name Lady Caba. Any further...