• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4826] Upgrade 4 Armories

Saribar

Friday I got the Quest: upgrade 4 armouries.
As I have 4 It was just a matter of having enough culture I thought. So I started upgrading, 2 on Saturday and 2 this morning, so that all are level 6 instead of 5 now.
But I get only 3 upgrades recognized and the quest stays at 3/4.

DeletedUser

I got the same quest today. As I didn't have armories I decided to build 4 of them. Then I upgraded all of them to Level 2 but the quest was not fulfilled.
The quest is: "Upgrade 4 Armories", there is no specific level mentioned.

DeletedUser

As a Elven i have this Quest too, But my Text is "Upgrade 4 Armories to Level 5". So it could be a description Problem in the Quest from Boosty !?!? I am Upgrading know, so i can tell if it works in an few Hours.

DeletedUser

My upgrades workt fine and i was not online when they finished !

DeletedUser

Marindor, can you please confirm that this is a known bug?
You have cross-posted the two threads but given no feedback.
Thanks.

Marindor

Hi @SirReal , since it's in the "Confirmed section" of the forum and there's an ID number added before the topic title, you can be assured that the bug is confirmed by us and sent to the development team for fixing. Please also see this topic for some more information about how this process works and what the prefixes mean! :)

DeletedUser

I see, thank you.

So, what is the best way to complete the quest before the bug is fixed?

Marindor

Hotrenor Taak reported in this topic that upgrading to level 5 did help for him. Maybe you could try this? It's not a definite solution though, since the quest isn't fixed yet so it might work for you as well and it might not. If you try it, please let us know if this helped for this might be useful information for our development team!