• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. King Luckybaby

Locker vom Hocker

We are looking for new players Our communication is in German Wir sind eine Deutsche Gilde auf der Suche nach neuen Städten Wir unterhalten uns auf Deutsch Interesse ? Dann komm doch auf ein "Probetraining" vorbei
  2. King Luckybaby

A new event - no Fellowship Adventure ?

Is there no Fellowship adventure ?
  3. King Luckybaby

New Game Features Wonder - change production time

Hello Forum I have been playing the game for almost 4 years The game is great ! What I do not like - the time in the wonders ! Why can they not be the same as in the workshops? 3 hrs 9 hrs 12 hrs 24 hrs The quantities adjusted – like the workshops ! Thus, the players who are only in the...
  4. King Luckybaby

Duplicate Fellowship adventure and Universal artifacts

Hello forum I got the following message today: I have the offer "Storm Phoenix" in the Magic Academy Are there any suitable artifacts to expand ? Because - without artifacts, the part is relatively pointless My answer: It should be possible in future fellowship adventures that you can get...
  5. King Luckybaby

Duplicate Fellowship Adventure - Universal Artifacts

Hello forum Is this idea new or old ? I dont know ! I wish for upcoming Fellowship Adventures Universal artifacts We could use them for ALL old buildings or we could collect them for future buildings Many greetings King Luckybaby
  6. King Luckybaby

Battle New "selection-window" for the tournment and battles

I did not want to post it It is not my idea !! But - a member of the German forum had this idea and I thought - It should be here too For the tournament/battles Do not switch between the different barracks ONLY 1 Window I think - this idea is good and you ?
  7. King Luckybaby

New appearance of the city

CONGRATULATIONS !!! It is very beautiful !!! Aloah !!! :)
  8. King Luckybaby

[Battle] New Set-Buildings ?

Summary Implement Set Buildings with units. Description Currently Set Buildings are used for Resources/Mana/Seeds, but not (yet) for battle units. The idea is to implement sets for fighters. Motivation With the increase demans in troops (e.g. for the Spire), extra units would be welcome...