• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Fellowship adventure and Universal artifacts

King Luckybaby

Hello forum

I got the following message today:

I have the offer "Storm Phoenix" in the Magic Academy
Are there any suitable artifacts to expand ?
Because - without artifacts, the part is relatively pointless

My answer:
It should be possible in future fellowship adventures
that you can get such artifacts

But - I ask myself - WHEN ?

The next fellowship adventure will probably be artifacts for
giving the gingerbread mansion

What do such artifacts do for me if I already have my gingerbread mansion at level 10?
Of course I help to get the 2 artifacts, so that the others in the guild can possibly expand it to 10 - but I have no advantage!

Or there are different artifacts during the fellowship adventure –
which I do not need

We have already many Evo buildings and in the future - we will get new such buildings
It would make more sense if there were universal artifacts for upcoming fellowship adventures
Thus, each of us would have something of it

Opinions - Thanks

Many greetings King Luckybaby

Sorry for my bad English :(

King Luckybaby

But is this idea really bad ?

I play every day a lot
My event-buildings are on 10
Many players work
Do not have so much time
They never have the opportunity to get their buildings to 10
Every event - always - only a "half building"
I would not be happy about that

But okay - it's only my opinion

Deleted User - 86059

If you wanted to get more debate on your original thread it would have been better to post to that rather than starting a new one on the same subject

Arthus

We proposed this idea on multiple servers and they clearly said no, it's because Stonehenge, Siren Paradise and Gingerbread Mansion are considered trash buildings compared to Phoenixes and Bears and their artifacts don't have the same value, as they don't have feeding effect and have useless productions.

Phoenixes and Bears were even in different $100 packs on black friday to milk the cow twice, stonehenge and sirens were together in one pack.

If they introduced universal artifacts, almost all would spend them on brown bears or fire phoenixes.

edeba

They could be the prize for the 3rd page of the FA. How many FA must we do for prizes of no value? On live I have 24 unused artifacts and there is only one that interests me. On beta Would be nice to see something wanted. On beta I have a polar bear and panda bear at level 9. Would be nice to at least have one coveted prize.

Arthus

There could be always one universal artifact to get in every FA and one for every 5 normal artifacts in events.
Unless they will resign to give out evolution buildings which is not very possible.