• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvenar Mobile!

SoggyShorts

(The only restriction is that I can't have EN1 and EN2 open at the same time, but even when I log out from one, I can go straight in to the other without entering details)
That's strange, I always have US2, US4 and ZZ open at once.(chrome if it matters)
But to your point, I would find the app very annoying to use if I had to enter username and pw all the time.

Marindor

Hi everyone!

We have some great news to share! From today on, our mobile app will be available in the appstore markets of the United Kingdom, France, Portugal, Turkey, Brazil, Romania, Slovakia, Norway, Finland, Hungary and Greece.

Next week (target date is Nov 1st) the app will be launched in the other appstore markets: Germany, United States, The Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Spain, Czech Republic, Russia, Sweden and Denmark.

We also updated the list with included features in the first post of this thread and if you hadn't seen it already, make sure to watch our latest video about our mobile release:

During the first few hours you may encounter some problems finding the app in your app stores. It always takes a bit of time for the app to be easily accessible to everyone in the stores but everyone in today's included countries will have access to our app today :cool:

DeletedUser607

okay, and that's it?

not a world wide release... never?

great to hear, that germans will get it, austrians, please stay until flash is discontinued, and then... go somewhere else.

DeletedUser607

okay, so there is a way to choose the country-appstore in android? interesting.

please tell me more.

EDIT: the only way I found so far: get a VPN to the desired country, and download it through that connection. you are kidding, right? that's the only way to play elvenar?

sorry, but please do it right. because what you are saying right now is, that it is not possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser607

as I said, austria.

and this country is not listed in the announcement.

so, it seems that there will be no app for me.

Deleted User - 86059

No I just double checked for you Juni saying the country you gave me Austria and I was told it'll be out on the 1st

DeletedUser724

?? differ from game world

next week ..game world has Australia
beta world ...no ???

SoggyShorts

No Canada?
unwatch.jpg

Elderflower

Glad to see all the improvements. I had stopped playing on my tablet because I accidentally clicked on a new account and then could never get back to my Beta account. When I saw the announcement I went back to my mobile version and it seems that that is no longer a problem, at any rate I was able to access my Beta city without any trouble. So now I am playing the mobile version and it seems just as good as the original - for me at any rate - although having to click multiple buttons in order to start a production is a trifle tedious.