• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

Verde

Suggestion: Perhaps we could have a Charity Diamond box where players leaving the game could donate their residual diamonds. Could be administered by a nominated honest player (not Inno!) and proceeds used to reimburse players impacted by this latest 'feature'.

Ergolas77

An activity report emailed to each affected player showing when and how many extra diamonds were awarded needs to be sent. They deserve to know all of the information that led to this action ESPECIALLY when it comes to premium currency that may have been purchased.

I personally was not affected, but many of the folks in my fellowship have lost all their diamonds and cannot spire.

DeletedUser4239

Can we get the information on what formula your company is using to decide how much currency you have decided to take away from your customers?
And how you came to that formula.
We also need to know how many diamonds each player had before this “bug” with gaining more diamonds began, as well as how many legitimate diamonds we did earn and/or buy during this bug issue, as well as how many diamonds were given in error.
To each and every account.
This company is accountable and responsible to send this to each customer affected.
We are not responsible to contact your poor support volunteer team, who shouldn’t have to deal with this legal error.
As said above, this is now a legal issue and it is in your best interest to be as open and honest as possible right now.
We need to see this information from your inhouse management.
The Support staff and manager here are not who we need to hear from at this time, unless and until this legal issue is rectified in the correct manner with clear and correct information to your entire market.

Ladyminette

Hello,

Thank you everyone for giving your feedback about this issue in this thread.

We are very sorry, that this issue occurred in the game and we needed to remove the Diamonds from your accounts balance. If you feel, that we removed too many Diamonds, we would kindly ask you to get in touch with our support so we can look at it on a case by case.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this issue has caused all of you. We know that Diamonds are a very sensitive issue and can understand, that this is very frustrating to all of you. So please, get in touch with our support and we will sort it out.

Sincerely,
Your Elvenar Team
That must be a bad joke! :rolleyes:
I did that, the only response was a copy of the announcement above and no further response to my re-inquiry.
I would really like some proof of the unjustified winning of diamonds and an explanation as to why I was deducted 1300! :mad:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Again we apologise for this issue. As Deadeye Jerry has said
If you feel, that we removed too many Diamonds, we would kindly ask you to get in touch with our support so we can look at it on a case by case.
So please do get in touch with us if you feel you were affected by this issue. I promise we will take a detailed look at the figures in each and every case. Please be aware though that this may take some time!

GerdyaanB

Again we apologise for this issue. As Deadeye Jerry has said

So please do get in touch with us if you feel you were affected by this issue. I promise we will take a detailed look at the figures in each and every case. Please be aware though that this may take some time!
Support is not looking into detail, they just reiterate the famous "announcement" and dont provide details asked for......why stating that support will look into the details while they clearly dont do that probably because details are not available to them...otherwise they could provide the answers needed....
Dont promise something which isnt true.....as indicated by various players....this makes the situation worse....

RugBug

Hello,

We are very sorry, that this issue occurred in the game and we needed to remove the Diamonds from your accounts balance. If you feel, that we removed too many Diamonds, we would kindly ask you to get in touch with our support so we can look at it on a case by case.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this issue has caused all of you. We know that Diamonds are a very sensitive issue and can understand, that this is very frustrating to all of you. So please, get in touch with our support and we will sort it out.

Sincerely,
Your Elvenar Team
Your not sorry AT ALL.
Worst decision in the history of this game. I have seen some PRETTY STUPID moves from INNO, But this takes the cake....
I have quit 2 worlds already and your pathetic excuse for an apology falls on deaf ears. grrrrrrrrrrr

You steal our diamonds with zero prior notice.
You failed to open a discussion prior to the removal of my purchase One day prior to removal.
HOW DISGUSTING.

Now you force us to justify how many diamonds we had and without PROOF you will deny everyone....

THIS IS HOW INNO CONDUCTS BUSINESS, IS INNO SO DESPARATE...GRRRRRRRRRRR

Very POOR BUSINESS ETHICS

RugBug

Support is not looking into detail, they just reiterate the famous "announcement" and dont provide details asked for......why stating that support will look into the details while they clearly dont do that probably because details are not available to them...otherwise they could provide the answers needed....
Dont promise something which isnt true.....as indicated by various players....this makes the situation worse....
Delays delays delays....a very poor tactic to deflect what has happened..... Now we are FORCED to defend ourselves by attemptinbg to prove our balance before and after the bug...
AND HEAVENS forbid we bought diamonds between the bugs...
I totally agree with GerdyaanB.
Inno disCRIMeinated between players.... I would have lost less than 1000 diamonds if I had not purchased my diamonds THE DAY before, my money would NOT HAVE BEEN wasted.....

HOW DARE YOU INNO make false Apologies with zero intention of making this right... ?????

ANSWER THIS
....If players had a less balance than the diamonds you say were given out do they owe any back???? But the players who had sufficent balance are taken care of, WHAT ABOUT players who did not??????????????????????//

GerdyaanB

Hello,

We apologise for the inconvenience that this issue has caused all of you. We know that Diamonds are a very sensitive issue and can understand, that this is very frustrating to all of you. So please, get in touch with our support and we will sort it out.het lukt

Sincerely,ik
Your Elvenar Team
Where are the details which you apparantly used to investigate and correct......Just share these with the players affected....or are you unwilling to be transparant on this...

RugBug

We should still stop attacking the moderators and the support who have nothing to do with it... a little respect also for the volunteers that they are!!!!!
WOW just wow.

The staff here are re
We should still stop attacking the moderators and the support who have nothing to do with it... a little respect also for the volunteers that they are!!!!!
NO one is attacking anyone so pls....
They represent Inno and as their spokespeople they carry their instructions on how to handle a colossal mistake made by INNO.

We are taking INNO to task for the horrible way they have mis-handled this whole entire Incident.
Contacting support is now useless.
Buying diamonds now is forbotten to me
Trusting and respecting INNO is shot to heck.

PrimroseSylvia

they should not agree with
Sorry, I haven't read anywhere that they agree with all this chaos.
I see they answer always the same things, just like this was what they were told to do and we can't expect anything more just because it's weekend, and mods and (some) cms are the one around here: Inno team is not, their working time is ended yesterday evening and they won't care about neither we players nor they beta mods and cm until monday.
Beta team are the ones we're dealing with so it's so easy go after them, but they are not the ones who run fixes or decide what to say and what to silence.
Since Marindor leave here in beta things are getting worse, but we can't blame beta staff for this. They are putting their face here, and to be honest I won't be in their shoes now.

GerdyaanB

Sorry, I haven't read anywhere that they agree with all this chaos.
I see they answer always the same things, just like this was what they were told to do and we can't expect anything more just because it's weekend, and mods and (some) cms are the one around here: Inno team is not, their working time is ended yesterday evening and they won't care about neither we players nor they beta mods and cm until monday.
Beta team are the ones we're dealing with so it's so easy go after them, but they are not the ones who run fixes or decide what to say and what to silence.
Since Marindor leave here in beta things are getting worse, but we can't blame beta staff for this. They are putting their face here, and to be honest I won't be in their shoes now.

GerdyaanB

The moderators and CM are still reiterating that support will have a thorough look if you open a ticket. AT THE SAME TIME THEY KNOW THAT SUPPORT IS JUST REITERATING the announcement.
Instead they should stop doing that and state that until further notice and feedback from the People responsible there will be no reaction from them.

My intention was never to personnally attack CM and moderators but relay questions and concerns which should be communicated with the management and answered.
If someone feels Hurt i apologize for that.

How in your opinion should matters be adressed? What is your solution for that?

This should have been response to primrose entry..

Ladyminette

So, contacted support again (after the first reply was a copy of the announcement from the forum^^).
Now I'm curious about the answer! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Brika

Me too
I've been waiting for an answer from support with a more detailed explanation since Thursday, after I only got the general answers before.