• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic 2022

PrimroseSylvia

I usually have Spotify on Imagine Dragons... Ok, it's a little off topic, but I agree that for those who like to listen to game music, a seasonal variation is enjoyable

salandrine

Last year we only had winter music on mobile, this year in one of the previous Q&A's they mentioned that winter is indeed the season which changes the usual music, so I would say they just forgot to turn it on.
I personally love and listen to every music track in the game and am super excited when it gets the seasonal vibes!
I also turned off the music along with my first steps in Elvenar.

Besides that, winter has not come yet. Elvenars winter will start 1th of December, so maybe music chances then.

Enevhar Aldarion

So I just looked through the grand prizes and two of the set pieces for Winter Set, that we have seen show up as a daily on a re-roll, are also grand prizes. One is in the Royal prizes at 220 or 240 and one is a normal grand prize at 300 points.

Heffernan

next main prize for me includes several options one of which is ”etheral aerosols”.
what is that ?

Enevhar Aldarion

ok. didn't ring a bell as i'm loitering in chapter 16.

Actually, I was off by a chapter. They are tier 2 ascended goods, so chapter 19. But if you are still in chapter 16, you should not be getting offered any ascended goods at all as a prize. Sounds like you need to make a bug report for that.

aliceFalling

hi. so just to get it right...there is not really an event building? for the first time it's fairly random, unplanned, and includes 'buying'?

SERIOUSLY ! I found out that there was a set to win when I saw a building tagged « winter set » in my inventory.
Not a single info on this set? Not a single word about this set in the announcement ? Is this that the set production is so bad that it’s not worth mentioning (?!) .
SMH
So, how many buildings are needed to complete the set? I only got one building so far, have I missed one? I spent almost all my event currency so far. If I had known about the set, I would have saved up. So am I going to miss out this winter set as Inno didn’t bother to prepare the event properly ?
Not happy

Last edited:

Dorfl the Clay

So, how many buildings are needed to complete the set? I only got one building so far, have I missed one? I spent almost all my event currency so far. If I had known about the set, I would have saved up. So am I going to miss out this winter set as Inno didn’t bother to prepare the event properly ?
Not happy
The main price in this Winter Event is called Chromafrost Glacier and consists of only ONE evolving building that - by using the right artefacts - can evolve to level 10. Artefacts can be obtained by doing the event missions and by collecting the postal keys around your city and playing the Winter event game. I haven't got a building in my inventory called << winter set >> and have no idea what you mean by that.. screenshot please?

Enevhar Aldarion

The main price in this Winter Event is called Chromafrost Glacier and consists of only ONE evolving building that - by using the right artefacts - can evolve to level 10. Artefacts can be obtained by doing the event missions and by collecting the postal keys around your city and playing the Winter event game. I haven't got a building in my inventory called << winter set >> and have no idea what you mean by that.. screenshot please?

Look in the Grand Prizes and you will see two pieces of the set.

Brummbaer

1669649016125.png

the "winter set" tag shows only on the app.
the screenshot from the PC version :
2022-11-28 18_09_28-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.jpg