1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Woodelvenstock Summer Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Scoobydoo

Scoobydoo
    Forum Moderator
    Elvenar Team

I have already checked this and if you look it says supplies for first five chapters and then changes for next three chapters to tier 3 goods and then becomes Mana after that

markymarc likes this.
  2. markymarc

markymarc Member

@Scoobydoo You're looking at the first linked bonus , i am looking at the other bonus without linking to another building. Maybe next picture is making more sense.

[​IMG]

3. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

game is right like always

Scoobydoo and markymarc like this.
  4. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

5. markymarc

markymarc Member

OK thx @Dony , now it makes sense.

6. markymarc

markymarc Member

If you place 2 mosh pits next to a Main stage, do you get 2 link bonuses activated or just one ?
    Do they have to be all exlusive buildings or can you place two alike?

Friendly greetings

7. shadowblack

shadowblack Well-Known Member

You get only one link bonus. You get one bonus per type of building, even if you use multiple copies of a building.

markymarc likes this.
  8. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

just 1

markymarc likes this.
  9. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

You can get 2 bonuses if pits are taken in different chapters. If that behavior is not fixed.

markymarc likes this.
  10. cestbienmoi

cestbienmoi Well-Known Member

At the right of All Grand Prizes, there is an arrow with "More Grand Prizes!" More Grand Prizes are available after the intial ones are completed.
    Someone has any info about that ?

Edit : OK, i found, there is 17 lots after, each cost 250 .... and it is a Wishing Well !

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    calenmir likes this.
  11. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

17 ? Where did you find that and do you know what comes after Whishing Well ?

12. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

just look at game files

13. Arayla

Arayla Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the Ferris Wheel placed in their city? I tried but didn't get one and want to see it in action.

calenmir, Loki Blue and Midnightsidhe like this.
  14. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

Voyager VI, one of my Fellowship members, does. It's fun. :D Also, a couple of my fellows have the Lindworm (the second grand prize) set up. I'm so jealous they got the Dragon before me. :p

Midnightsidhe, Scoobydoo and Arayla like this.
  15. calenmir

calenmir Well-Known Member

I got lucky and got two Ferris Wheels! Best part is, the combined pop let me get rid of one of my candy cane trees (which was killed on culture and just taking up space, but couldn't let go of because it was still giving me decent pop). And to boot, they are too fun not to find a place for in my city!

16. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

I've had exceptional luck in this event, but I don't have room for everything at the moment. I just have two techs left in Dwarves, and after I clear away all of their stuff, I can set my winnings out. Can't wait. :D

17. Brummbaer

Brummbaer Well-Known Member

I like the new feature with the scrambling chests, but without a second questline it is boring.
    No challenge - only collect and look is the reward good enough to invest the tickets.

Nice idea - ...

iDavis likes this.
  18. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

You can try the challenge I accidentally started a few days ago: try to complete each daily without checking what it is. ;)

Loki Blue and Midnightsidhe like this.
  19. Heffernan

Heffernan Well-Known Member

Now we're having quests like: gain some resources - a little bit of money - a couple of relics. If the questline will become a bit harder it'll probably continue with quests like: scout a province - gain 20 relics - scout 2 provinces - gain 30 relics. Can't wait, it would be so much fun.

20. Midnightsidhe

Midnightsidhe Well-Known Member

Ooh. How is that going? And do you check what it is after accidentally completing it, or try to keep yourself in ignorance of exactly what you did?