• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Woodelvenstock Summer Event

Deleted User - 86059

I have already checked this and if you look it says supplies for first five chapters and then changes for next three chapters to tier 3 goods and then becomes Mana after that

DeletedUser2478

@Scoobydoo You're looking at the first linked bonus , i am looking at the other bonus without linking to another building. Maybe next picture is making more sense.

434b26e005.jpg

DeletedUser2478

If you place 2 mosh pits next to a Main stage, do you get 2 link bonuses activated or just one ?
Do they have to be all exlusive buildings or can you place two alike?

Friendly greetings

Deleted User - 60107

You get only one link bonus. You get one bonus per type of building, even if you use multiple copies of a building.

DeletedUser1953

At the right of All Grand Prizes, there is an arrow with "More Grand Prizes!" More Grand Prizes are available after the intial ones are completed.
Someone has any info about that ?

Edit : OK, i found, there is 17 lots after, each cost 250 .... and it is a Wishing Well !

Last edited by a moderator:

Calenmir

I got lucky and got two Ferris Wheels! Best part is, the combined pop let me get rid of one of my candy cane trees (which was killed on culture and just taking up space, but couldn't let go of because it was still giving me decent pop). And to boot, they are too fun not to find a place for in my city!

Brummbaer

I like the new feature with the scrambling chests, but without a second questline it is boring.
No challenge - only collect and look is the reward good enough to invest the tickets.

Nice idea - ...

DeletedUser1681

Now we're having quests like: gain some resources - a little bit of money - a couple of relics. If the questline will become a bit harder it'll probably continue with quests like: scout a province - gain 20 relics - scout 2 provinces - gain 30 relics. Can't wait, it would be so much fun.

DeletedUser1767

You can try the challenge I accidentally started a few days ago: try to complete each daily without checking what it is. ;)
Ooh. How is that going? And do you check what it is after accidentally completing it, or try to keep yourself in ignorance of exactly what you did?