• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Walpurgis Night QLE

Deleted User - 86059

Guys can we stay on topic. This thread is for the latest QLE not game advancement. Bless you ;)

SoggyShorts

I was surprised when there was an event pop-up today, normally when an event ends it just disappears, no?

Gain seeds from trader - levelling AW and collecting seeds more often do better for me
It's not either or, it's both-- more seeds = better
Gain KP - have enough from tourny
more kp = better
Gain neighbours to visit for coins - coins are most useless resource in Elvenar
more kp = better
Gain expansions - the more free space you get, the more you want (and thus the more you whine about not enough free space)
are you saying less space = better?:confused:o_O

DeletedUser1163

Concerning scouting, I have completed most of the events on the beta and on the live servers, never had to face very hard provinces. As I always say: scout ONLY the provinces required to progress in the tech tree
Excellent advice Crendagord. Too bad we didn't receive this advice when Elvenar was first created and battles were extremely easy. That was years ago before the new battle system commenced. Prior events make it difficult also not to overscout when their quests demand to Solve a number of Encounters.

DeletedUser1371

I really liked this event. Mostly because there where choices. The rewards could have been a bit stronger or maybe have an eventbuilding that makes seeds :)
The storyline was nice, too. Unfortunately I didn't write it down.

Is there a way to read the full story that came with the quests?