• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Walpurgis Night QLE

Jackluyt

Here is a preview of the new Walpurgis Night Questline Event.
You are welcome to share it with your friends who do not play on Beta!

If you would like to see more breaking news videos from Platinum Leaf, give it a 'Like' & 'Subscribe' on YouTube.
:)

Here is a link to our Event Note with Quests and strategy tips and commentary:

https://bit.ly/2HEaD71

Calenmir

Very much love the changes/adjustments to the quests. The choices (for instance, coins or supplies) is so much nicer. Not sure if this was asked for or if Inno came up with them, but they are very welcome in my opinion. The 'newness' of it is very appreciated! I actually have a real desire to try and complete this just to see what is coming next.

Thank you!

Cal

MalpA

After this sneak peek of next Guest Race i think that it will be too red ... and demons arent soo cool ...

DeletedUser2182

Very much love the changes/adjustments to the quests. The choices (for instance, coins or supplies) is so much nicer. Not sure if this was asked for or if Inno came up with them, but they are very welcome in my opinion. The 'newness' of it is very appreciated! I actually have a real desire to try and complete this just to see what is coming next.

That! And also I loved the choices for KPs and enchantments: buy or use, produce or use. Much better than make people buy lots of KPs or produce spells that may not be wanted (at least at that moment). My fellows are happy with the quest list too, from the big to the small ones.

Now that I need mana, I don't care too much about most of the cultural buildings from events, but even so I like to collect them, specially the beautiful ones, and that small forest is cute.

Another good thing: the intermediate small prizes that are incentive to the small players.

Yes, Inno, congratulations! ;)

DeletedUser1163

[Clap, clap, clap, clap] That's me applauding the storyteller. So far, I like the storyline in this event and you can speed through completing quests. Curious why we are celebrating a spooky joyful festival called Walpurgis Night. At this time of year, don’t the citizens of Elvenar usually start planning for the arrival of the Summer Solstice and gather at Venar’s Rock?

DeletedUser745

Thanks for the event. Adding intermediate rewards is a good idea. And they begin to vary quests, that's a good point

But... *sigh* why a demon? I can see the disinformation left by the Inquisition is quite persistant...

Calenmir

That! And also I loved the choices for KPs and enchantments: buy or use, produce or use. Much better than make people buy lots of KPs or produce spells that may not be wanted (at least at that moment). My fellows are happy with the quest list too, from the big to the small ones.

Now that I need mana, I don't care too much about most of the cultural buildings from events, but even so I like to collect them, specially the beautiful ones, and that small forest is cute.

Another good thing: the intermediate small prizes that are incentive to the small players.

Yes, Inno, congratulations! ;)
Yes, very much loved the 'produce or use' on spells - that was especially nice. It's been a really nice change to the usual and so far I've not had to rearrange my city and waste needed culture and pop to put up (what would have been) useless factories and workshops to accommodate the expected quests. I didn't do it this time, thinking I didn't care any more, so the lack of need for these items (at my point in the questline) is quite welcome. I also loved the gain marble/steel/planks rather than the usual needing to build all three factories so I could run 3 & 9 hour productions (the use of space and pop for those buildings weren't worth it for the gain of goods just to complete a quest).

I am really thrilled with the quests in this event!

DeletedUser2312

Is this questline a hint for the next guestrace? A guestrace with underworld as topic would be cool.