• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Village Description

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry to use another game as an example, but in FOE, Village name, then you can put a town description, where most would put what they needed done in village or what they have for trade? a couple of extra lines to do so might be helpful?

DeletedUser43

This idea is similar to this one (click). You can also find similar, but slightly different ideas here (click) and here (click). Please support the idea(s) of your choice in the corresponding thread(s). All three ideas are forwarded as options to give players the ability to let neighbours know which building to aid. I'll close this thread as a duplicate. :)

Edit: I have misread your post a bit. :oops: You would like to add a text for the trades, not for the neighbourly help. This idea could be suggested in one (or both) of the first two threads (to keep the amount of threads to a minimum). The third thread isn't important for your idea. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.