• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

Dorfl the Clay

For some reason I thought it's only Sunday you can brew
Probabaly because that's when the new cauldron becomes available? I don't like the thing at all, just use the free points... always wait until the weekly tournament starts for a little help in fighting and only do donations when an event and/or season requires it!

Verde

Just received a new crafting offer in MA ... craft Royal Jelly (1×1 culture) for cost of 5 CCs and 300 spell frags, 6 hour craft time, giving 2 vision vapor.
5 CCs!!!! Bit expensive :(
In comparison, Rainbow unicorn (1×2 and greater pop/culture) used to be (wonder whether that's changed?) 1 CC and 150 spell frags, 4.5 hour craft time, giving 2 vision vapor.

Mrietha

Note on the recipe on the far left asking for for "upgrade" awards (can't remember the correct name for these).
Seems awful expensive for such a little building.
And you don't even know how much longer the enchantments will last!
Does this mean its a bug too?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-09 11.18.05 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-09 11.18.05 AM.png
    732.7 KB · Views: 69

Lelanya

Hi @Mrietha
These are from the last two Faerie Garden events. Please see my event Scroll here; I listed them at the start because they were so well received the first time around. For references they are 60 days.

Mrietha

Sorry I phrased that wrong doesn't say how long the enchanment itself will last.
note the 0 minutes. Because I don't think its saying that all your magical manufacturing enchantments are going to last for 60 days.
Screenshot 2023-08-09 11.39.32 AM.png

Enevhar Aldarion

btw, fun fact: despite being introduced in chapter 15 it can boost storage cap even for chapter 6.

Yes, this is stupid. My list shows 27 AWs and 25 of them are full, but not upgraded, mostly because those belong to players who have quit. And there seems to be no sense to the order either. One of those 25 was not quite full, but I wanted my rewards and finished it, and that moved the AW from the 3rd page to the top of the 1st page. The unfinished AWs should always be at the top of the list. Should this be posted as a bug or just a complaint and request to do it differently?

Karvest

That post is about new list, which has no "rune phase" AWs at all. (not sure why it in this thread and with this quote)

Yogi Dave

That post is about new list, which has no "rune phase" AWs at all. (not sure why it in this thread and with this quote)

The post I quoted is about the new list, though it quoted something which had nothing to do with the new list. A mod quoted what I quoted and said the info might be forwarded as feedback. Thus, it seemed to me that my comment was relevant in this thread. However, besides the mention of runes, the rest of the comment was based on ignorance and was just wrong, so I deleted the post.

Karvest

Ehh. I was talking not about your quote, but about @Enevhar Aldarion 's one. His message is definitely not about what he quoted, but about list which was discussed in a different thread.