• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [31321] Some buildings doesnt improve with next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.102-beta.11-(ee5f1fe) (2020-04-07 09:49)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 73.0.1 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.344
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

Frost Carved Christmas Tree and Revelers Fountain doesnt produce more mana on chapter 16, its same as in chapter 15
Redbeards Armchair produce same in chapter 16 and 15
Every Set building from every set has very small increase in production from chapter 15 to chapter 16 then compared to previously chapters

Expected:
Increase in production with every level.

Reproduction steps:
1. Observe Frost Carved Christmas Tree and Revelers Fountain for chapter 15 and chapter 16

Attachments

• tree.PNG
    tree.PNG
    117.1 KB · Views: 1,038
  • fountain.PNG
    fountain.PNG
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,048

Marindor

Hi guys,

This turned out to be no bug. It's intended that certain older buildings after a certain chapter get less interesting to keep upgrading, therefore giving the player a new choice as to whether they want to keep these buildings or change them for buildings from newer events.

DeletedUser3051

And can you tell us which certain older buildings, please?

Lovec Krys

@Marindor Yeah, Inno is giving weaker and weaker evo buildings, let's make old sets as weak as them.
I wonder - how many players will be so pleased by this, that they quit.
But beware, sooner or later, less players means less revenue regardless how meaningless you make everything what can be obtained without paying and regardless how expensive you make everything paid. And sooner or later this way of changes hits point of no return and then it can end only one possible way.

Deleted User - 82430

@Marindor do You know what's worse from giving kid a lollypop? - To give a child lollypop and then take it back from him!

PS It also refers to Whishing Wells. BTW some players may feel robbed because they invested RR spell in some buildings thinking that they'll be improving them through next chapters with all the bonuses.

Arthus

Hi guys,

This turned out to be no bug. It's intended that certain older buildings after a certain chapter get less interesting to keep upgrading, therefore giving the player a new choice as to whether they want to keep these buildings or change them for buildings from newer events.

Are you literally joking me right now?

Are you (team) doing all you can to make players leave this game ? Because it looks more and more like planned doing

Last edited:

Elrondriel

HA ... LMAO ... I'm playing very casual and upgrading my old lovely event buildings now and then was in fact the one and only reason for still spending money on this game at all ...

Marindor

Hi guys,

Please use our Feedback Thread to leave feedback on things and don't use bug reports for that, since they will be archived and your comments, which are valuable, will then get lost. I'll lock this thread now to prevent further feedback from ending up in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.