• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

Biloutte91

Chapter 18 in Main Hall

1615923715009.png

Arthus

Are phoenix recipes out of crafting? There was no announcement and some people got 0 recipes on live whole event

Dony

King of Bugs
quest tooltips got changed
live
q2.png

beta
q1.png
Starting in what province #?
world map using 4 different units per province type
at 15 all are 3*
at 16 unit 1 is 4*, units 2-4 are 3*
at 17 units 1-2 are 4*, units 3-4 are 3*
at 18 units 1-3 are 4*, unit 4 is 3*
at 19 all units are 4*
but since units are based by province type, it can happen that in 1 province type same unit is 3* and in another province type is 4*

Enevhar Aldarion

at 15 all are 3*
at 19 all units are 4*
but since units are based by province type, it can happen that in 1 province type same unit is 3* and in another province type is 4*

So do they not start showing up until this week with the marble tournament? Because I know I did not see a single one last week after chapter 18 was added.

CrazyWizard

So do they not start showing up until this week with the marble tournament? Because I know I did not see a single one last week after chapter 18 was added.
Tournaments do no longer use player units.
Doesn't mean they can't add a 4* orc deserter, but it wont use the 4* orc strategist.

CrazyWizard

you get it when you did something in the spire but couldn't get to the bronze
it's a bit sad, really lol
lol yeah how bad do you need to be not to be able to get bronze, unless you are solo off course,
22 players need to do the first 4 chests for that lol.

qaccy

at 15 all are 3*
at 19 all units are 4*
What's province '15' on the world map? Are these numbers based on distance from the city? Is there an easy way to determine this number? Also...doesn't the scouting cost affect enemy difficulty? Or is that just the squad size and stars aren't affected? Sheesh, that was 5 questions all in a row.

Also, as soon as I learned that this chapter was giving us further unit upgrades my first thought after the brief moment of excitement was how much harder it's going to be to fight because Inno's definitely going to give the NPCs 4 star units to match ours. Can't just be letting us get stronger, nope!