• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Undocumented changes

Karvest

When you look at province overview incomplete tab, you see the distance (all these numbers in that post) there. Advanced scouts affect only enemy squad size and negotiation amounts. Troops and negotiation goods types depend only on distance.

qaccy

Oh, that's incredibly obvious...and yet since I never use that feature, it was completely unknown to me. Thanks for pointing it out!

Dony

King of Bugs
trophies appearance changed in v1.129
if you never got gold trophies it wont show anymore, if you never got any trophies it will be empty
most likely preparation for adding another trophies to not overload allocated space with all trophies showing 0

Pauly7

I can't see this change listed anywhere, but I'm loving the the change in the tournaments where the window pops back up to select the next province on the page you were previously on. No more cycling through pages to get to where I was previously.

It doesn't seem to work when you've just completed a manual fight though. Not sure if that's intended.

Enevhar Aldarion

I can't see this change listed anywhere, but I'm loving the the change in the tournaments where the window pops back up to select the next province on the page you were previously on. No more cycling through pages to get to where I was previously.

It doesn't seem to work when you've just completed a manual fight though. Not sure if that's intended.

Was it the manual fight or just one of the first five provinces? I am doing my daily tournament fights right now and the after the first five or six, I still had to manually go to the next province. And then suddenly, after either the 6th or 7th province, it started going automatically back to the selection screen. All my fights were auto-fight.

Edit: @Marindor found another little glitch with this. I completed the 15th province and then intentionally skipped to the 17th to see what would happen, as I was not sure if it would go to the 2nd page for the still open 16th, or go to the 3rd page for the next after the 17th. And it did neither and did not open up the selection screen at all.

Karvest

With 0 cooldown it automatically opens overview on the current page when you finish 6*. it also opens overview on current page when you click on the tent.
This happens only if you used tent to get to the current province in before, without going back to city/tech tree.
This is a bit annoying, as you often go back to city to dump your KP and then forced to scroll back again like it was before this change. It would be better to make current page persistent between map reloads.

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
v1.130
checkbox for multiproduction has moved to the right
mp.JPG

Enevhar Aldarion

No, that is still hidden unfortunately. Maybe I was getting things mixed up over what people were complaining about. I never look at what the first tech of the next chapter needs before I get there.

Karvest

"Crafted" goods (T2) are renamed to "Refined" goods
"Magical" goods (T3) are renamed to "Precious" goods
at least in tech tree descriptions.

Enevhar Aldarion

Curious about something for chapter 19 and 20. As I have been going through chapter 18 on Live, I have realized that all of the normal goods factories only get a single level from each research, instead of the usual 4 levels per chapter. So I am wondering if the researches for chapter 19 or 20 are in the data files yet and how many levels they give?

Also, do we know yet which of the final three researches will be required to be completed to start chapter 19?

Karvest

There is no tech tree for chapters 19+ in game files, but there are levels of factories themselves, marked as chapter 19 and 20, one per chapter for all types of goods. (those levels are probably just placeholders as there is no ascended goods in t2 and t3 factories production)

Enevhar Aldarion

There is no tech tree for chapters 19+ in game files, but there are levels of factories themselves, marked as chapter 19 and 20, one per chapter for all types of goods.

I was afraid of that for the levels. I was also worried with only one level each in chapter 18, that they were going to cap the factory levels at 32.

I also realized I thought I was posting this in the Something Rustles thread, and not this one. lol

Last edited: