• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Uncollectable Tools

Elderflower

Game version: v1.36-(a57b4f76f) (2017-08-02 16:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.137
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Elderflower
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: First noticed this morning. Don't know how to reproduce it. So 1/5 so far

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: Today I am having an uncollectable problem with my workshops.

I collected some tools and goods and coins but then suddenly the tools icons, above the remaining uncollected workshops, disappeared. When I rest the cursor on the workshops it says that tools are ready for collection but clicking on the building has no result.

As you can see from the screen shots my tools storage is way below full.

I picked up the workshop, as if to move it, but then replaced it. After clicking "Done" the tools collection icon reappeared and I was able to click.

Reloading the game also solved the problem.

I think it may be related to the problems reported here https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...ven-habitats-dont-allow-mana-collection.7474/ and here https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...ana-sign-without-having-mana-to-collect.6742/

Expected situation: Completed workshop productions should show collection icons and clicking on the building should add the tools to my Supply Storage

Reproduction Steps

1 Open city

2 Collect tools, coins etc by sliding the cursor over them.

3 Observe tools icons disappear from some as yet uncollected workshops.

4 Mouse over workshop with completed production to show that there should be tools available for collection.

5 Other completed productions, goods and coins, are still collectable as normal.

Pictures
No tools collection icon over workshop with completed production.
uncollectable workshops.jpg

After moving the building the production can now be collected.
uncollectable workshops 2.jpg

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
ElderFlower are you still experiencing this issue?

When did this occur to you exactly? cause the version you posted is not the version that is now on the beta servers, and also and old version compared to a half hour ago.
Maybe the installing of the new version might have had something to do with it aswell, thats why i ask if you know when exactly this happened

Elderflower

Ok It happened this morning around 9:30 am my time which is I think an hour or two before your time and so probably before today's update. It hasn't happened just now when I collected my tools so maybe I was between versions or something.

DeletedUser1777

I had a similar situation this afternoon, I collected gems, the quest to collect x gems was fulfilled but the buildings behavoir was a bit strange.
The jumping gems disappeard, but I could not open the building by clicking in order to start a new production. The mousover was telling me, the gems were ready to collect.
A reload fixed the issue and I could start the production as usual.