• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Collect mana sign without having mana to collect

Brummbaer

Game version:V.1.20.2(9ebd3f3) (2016-12-07 14:07)

Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.0 / GoogleChrome 54.0.2840.99m (64-bit)
Shockwave Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207

Operating System: Windows10 64Bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Issue: Collect mana sign without having mana to collect

Reproducibility: appear the first time (1/5)

Quest title: none

Current situation: Collect mana sign without having mana to collect on wheeping willow

Expected situation: Only see the sign if mana is collectable

Reproduction Steps: not possible

DeletedUser118

This happens to me too, but only to those Willows where I recieved neighborly help to.

Look at the screenshots.

I collect my Mana all at the same time. But as you can see on the first picture the amount of mana is larger than on the second one. But the Willow on the first pic has just recieved some neighborly help while the other one hasn't.

You can also collect that extra mana but it won't be added to your stock.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Unbenannt2.jpg
    Unbenannt2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 161

DeletedUser

Same here, collected all mana at the same time (20:10) and now 1 if showing a different time before it's full but it didn't get any neighborly help according to the notifications.

m0.png

m1.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately we have been unable to reproduce this issue. If anyone is able to reproduce this consistently, please do let us know, and we'll reopen this report :)

DeletedUser118

Not so far anymore. Currently the only Mana problem I have has to do with the missing production showing until you reload the game. But that's a different issue.

DeletedUser

Had the same problem first few days now it seems problem disappeared.

Elderflower

It just happened to me. I collected all mana except from this one Weeping Willow. uncollectable weeping willow 2.jpg I was able to collect from the Weeping Willow beside it. As you can see the mana ought to be collectable.
uncollectable weeping willow 1.jpg
Logging out and in again solved the problem for me as it has for others.

Last edited:

Elderflower

Today again I had the problem of being unable to collect mana, from a Weeping Willow and from a Wood Ghosts Housing. This time, instead of logging out and in again I picked the offending building up, waved it around and put it back. I could then collect the mana.