• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Training grounds didn't work over night

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.20.6-(fdf1337) (2016-12-14 13:55)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0.1
Flash Player version: 24,0,0,186
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: evelyntest
Humans or Elves: Elve

Reproducibility: 1/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
Logged in today and expected to collect the trained troops. As I clicked at barracks nothing were there to collect, the cerberus was at 1 hour training time left. Opened training ground and had the same (1 hour left).

Did then something else in the game (collect goods, start productions, finished quests) and get back to the barraks and the production time started to decrease (see screenshot).

The mouseover at training ground still mention there is something to pick up.

Expected situation:
Collect the over night trained troops.

Reproduction Steps
unfortunately have no idea how to reproduce

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2016-12-25_12-12-57.png

upload_2016-12-25_12-13-20.png

upload_2016-12-25_12-13-54.png

Edit:
I'ts getting worse, the training time increases :-o

half an hour ago
upload_2016-12-25_12-13-54.png

now
upload_2016-12-25_12-52-13.png

Edit 2:
Cleared cache, used incognito, moved the training ground and disconnected it shortly from street - it seems to work now (training time decreases again).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1777

It is a really strange bug, the cerberus are done and now it takes ages to train the next units :(

I'm not sure if I should open a different bugpost, because the initial report doesn't appear anymore, therefore I have an issue with training duration.

@Katzenprinz thank you for the link
too late to check if I got the right amount of cerberi while collecting them and didn't try to reload the game before i collect them

upload_2016-12-25_14-35-31.png

upload_2016-12-25_14-38-43.png

DeletedUser1777

Did some more investigations, the squad size is messed up too, I'm pretty sure I had more units yesterday.

Tried it with chrome in incognito, disconnected the buildings, moved them, but the error still occours :oops:

upload_2016-12-25_14-55-6.png

DeletedUser1777

I've been told that the result of further investigations of this bug will be posted in here o_O

Just to keep you informed, after the queue was finally trained my barrack and training ground is now working as expected. I wasn't able to reproduce the bug yet (and are not very sad about this as this was disturbing my gameplay) .

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Flabbes, thanks for all the information on this issue, and apologies for the delayed reply here. We've been unable to reproduce this issue so far, so for now we'll archive this thread. Please do let us know if it happens again, and we will re-open the investigation.