• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Trader Glitch?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1178
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1178

Not sure if this counts as a bug, nut since latest update, every time I take a trade, the trader resets to page 1. It's extremely inconvenient when for example you want 10 trades from page 42 and have to go back to location for each one. Not cool. Really hope this is fixable.

Cheers, Draxxan

DeletedUser1178

And just wondering whats been happening with the Neighborhood Help/Black Screen issue? I'm still having to reset not only game but browser as well, and do cache cleanups each time, an average of 23 times, to "Help" each of the 50+ Cities that I have Discovered. That is not an exaggeration either. Average of 23 resets to complete my Neighborhood help, and it takes well over an hour to do it!!! Most Inconvenient!!!!

DeletedUser

after I visit more than 4 neighbours there is always seen (me) a black screen

Marindor

Since these issues have indeed been reported before, please use the threads Goryn mentioned to share your experiences and/or stay updated on this. I'll archive this thread as a Duplicate now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.