• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5834] Trader page jumps to page 1 after purchasing an offer.

DeletedUser118

This is really annoying if you have a longer list of tradings and you want some from the middle section. You always have to scroll through the pages over and over again... Pls fix it soon!

Preator

The same thing happens when i delete my offers. I believe the cause is the same, so didn't create another thread and wrote here instead.

DeletedUser205

This is really annoying if you have a longer list of tradings and you want some from the middle section. You always have to scroll through the pages over and over again... Pls fix it soon!
I found, that you can overwrite the pagenumber.
that is a bit quicker I think,
but that bug is a pain in the ass for trading. I nearly stopped to accept and instead offer only.

DeletedUser118

Yeah I noticed that too. You can write down the page number, hit enter and you get back to the right page. But still it needs to be fixed soon.

DeletedUser744

Third day and nothing happens:rolleyes:
Hello Inno, thats a problem with "high priority" for most of the players.:mad:

DeletedUser

Third day and nothing happens:rolleyes:

Yes, happens to me too but it's set to "confirmed" so I'm guessing they're working on it right now, so I don't dare say that nothing happens, lol^^

Let's hope it's fixed soon! :)

DeletedUser

Yes, me too I've the same problems but I see that this thread's been confirmed and I'm sure that as soon as possible, they'll solve this annoying issue ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very well: an issue's been fixed! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: