• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Season of Joy

Deleted User - 101740

2.25% chance to miss 10% reward from 36 attempts...really bad luck.
For me it's 8 Loots for 88 stars (used cheapest 3 and 4 star offers with 10% to get 2 Loots, so that 10% triggered 4 times out of ~25 attempts).
Can you tell me how you calculated or figured out the number of attempts I made? To be clear, when I said I used all my EC I meant all the EC I had gained so far. I have not completed all the event quests or even reached the locked quests yet (I think I had completed 30 quests).

Karvest

If you fulfilled a limited set of offers and know their proportion (like used 3* offer in 60% times and 4* offer in 40% times) you can calculate approximate amount of attempts you need to get your current stars score with these offers.

Deleted User - 101740

If you fulfilled a limited set of offers and know their proportion (like used 3* offer in 60% times and 4* offer in 40% times) you can calculate approximate amount of attempts you need to get your current stars score with these offers.

How are you able to estimate the cost of producing each order? A 3 star order on my board could cost anywhere from 12 to 160 hats to make depending on what level comes out of the stash right?

Heffernan

a friend of mine suddenly remembered someone counting the ”petals” from tasks during last season and coming to conclusion that you couldn’t get the main prize with those. then the season was extended which muddled the issue.
so the question is has anyone checked how it looks like now ?

Arthus

And they changed season pass from 3000 diamonds to "pay for it".

Thanks Inno! You never disappoint in disappointing players!

Arthus

Paying for it is actually cheaper.. and also gives the option to buy extra leaves as well, which more or less guarantees winning 800 diamonds
Just with regular price. Usually buys diamonds on "200% more" pop-up. You get 9k diamonds for around 20$. This costs around 15$ just for season pass that has terrible rewards, 1 good daily and 800 diamonds.