• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Season of Joy

Lelanya

@Ainor what Enevhar means is that the time to cook a spell decreases with every level that it's raised. My PoP and EE spells take 4 hours.

Arthus

I will only say that the special pass reward for level 3/50 (Great Auction) is one of the best cultural buildings in the game at this point if we look at culture per 1x1 slot.
1681905314226.png

Compare this amazing building with level 50 reward which is basically recolored small 2x2 useless daily.

Last edited:

GerdyaanB

I will only say that the special pass reward for level 3/50 (Great Auction) is one of the best cultural buildings in the game at this point if we look at culture per 1x1 slot.
View attachment 11271
Compare this amazing building with level 50 reward which is basically recolored small 2x2 useless daily.
Not sure if it is a good idea to state this here, might give inno an idea......to change....

Deleted User - 101740

Does anyone know what it means to:
"Take out dishes from stockpiles"?
It's obviously to do with the event but I'm not sure what exactly and I need to do it 3 times to complete a daily SoJ quest.

Deleted User - 101740

View attachment 11280
this quest is very difficult (based on 5%or 10% luck) , it can be discarted but unfortunately for me reappear same day just after ending another quest==> can you remove it in the list or reduce frequency ?
I agree. I had to spend all my event currency and then only got 1 loot win for over 80 stars. I asked support about it and they just said because the quests queue we have the whole season to achieve it and not just a week like I thought.
Either way, we should not have quests that rely on winning things.

Enevhar Aldarion

I agree. I had to spend all my event currency and then only got 1 loot win for over 80 stars. I asked support about it and they just said because the quests queue we have the whole season to achieve it and not just a week like I thought.

That is definitely bad luck. I am at 160 stars and have won at least 12 flavor loot. But I used them as I won them, so i would not have any if I had gotten that weekly quest and would have refreshed it for something else.

Hazel Caballus

View attachment 11280
this quest is very difficult (based on 5%or 10% luck) , it can be discarted but unfortunately for me reappear same day just after ending another quest==> can you remove it in the list or reduce frequency ?
This type of quest is highly unfair because it mainly depends on being lucky. Quests should not depend on winning something (and especially not on winning a prize with a low probability). Players should be able to complete quests on their own without having to rely on luck.

Please remove this type of quest from the list of Season quests.

Brummbaer

How to fullfil such a quest?
36 attempts at a 3-star box with 10% probability of getting a "loot box" results in ONE success.
A lot of bad luck ?!, no - rather a probability below 5% and yes it is more related to the event.
By the way. I hate this random number generator.

Karvest

2.25% chance to miss 10% reward from 36 attempts...really bad luck.
For me it's 8 Loots for 88 stars (used cheapest 3 and 4 star offers with 10% to get 2 Loots, so that 10% triggered 4 times out of ~25 attempts).

Deleted User - 101740

That is definitely bad luck. I am at 160 stars and have won at least 12 flavor loot. But I used them as I won them, so i would not have any if I had gotten that weekly quest and would have refreshed it for something else.
My other city had better luck and got 7 loot for 100 stars. I would have refreshed the weekly quest but I had used my two spins trying to avoid making a heap of 9hr supplies and tool boxes