• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Season of Joy

Yogi Dave

That quest should be replaced, or make it like: "Use and/or collect a bag of pet food." As we can craft them in the MA.
Yes. That is the correct solution or at least a good one. It still depends on a pet food showing up in time in the MA, but if they show up a lot and you have the spell frags and CCs, it shouldn't be a problem. And as a last resort you can still disenchant one.

Souliena

The daily chest in the last season has been much better.
Coin Rain or Supply Windfall would have been much better than get coins / supplys directly. Especially because I need to use them for the season and it is really difficult to get them before you have production in magic academy and spire (chapter 2, going to chapter 3 soon)

Earwen1

Reward = 1 coin.
I don't think this is awesome at all..

season of Joy - 2023-04-13_231259.png

Ainor

I can't solve this quest today

1681747604458.png

no tournament, nb help gave me relics, I don't have Boblin evo, my MA produce cc ever because I don't need enchantments again, I have ton of they (it forces me to use time boost eventually)
Why spire and Crafting rewards do no count? and then, this means that pet food and teleport actually don't count..

Enevhar Aldarion

I can't solve this quest today

View attachment 11263

no tournament, nb help gave me relics, I don't have Boblin evo, my MA produce cc ever because I don't need enchantments again, I have ton of they (it forces me to use time boost eventually)
Why spire and Crafting rewards do no count? and then, this means that pet food and teleport actually don't count..

Crafting rewards is not the same as making an enchantment in the MA. So make a PoP and 4 hours later you will complete the quest.

Lelanya

Yes, this is my BF's pet peeve, he is owed diamonds for pointing this out. They mean, that the Mystical Object rewards would not count, which I personally would not expect. But I test this myself, and Teleports count as spells, it says so in the Use Enchantment list, therefore any collection counts.
For what it's worth, Spire wind up does count for Gain Combine Catalysts quests.

Edit: you're welcome, by the way.