• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Great Excavation

Enevhar Aldarion

Just made it to 200 points with only 5 quests and free dailies to go. That is enough each day for one 80-cost pack per day and a few extra shovels. I had enough saved up tonight to get 4 80-cost packs and managed about 20 Amuni Knowledge, so there is no way that 5 more of those will get me three more grand prizes and I will not spend diamonds or real money while needing that much for the final set piece. The tool packs need some serious changes before this goes to the Live servers or Inno will have a lot of unhappy players by the time the event ends there.

Hazel Caballus

I agree with previous posts that the event needs some serious rebalancing before going to the live servers. It still looks like not even the gold league players will be able to get the complete set (if you don’t take the gold league reward into account).
I do like the mechanics of this event type, but the prices for excavation equipment need to be reduced and/or more event currency should be awarded for completing the quests.

Deleted User - 101740

This event has me short changed. Both cities are nowhere near 260 needed for the final piece of the set but I think the devs knew this because the final building piece doesn't enhance the product rates of any of the other buildings - it seems it's a perk/addon.
Still, it would be nice to complete the set and I'm at least 60 short in both cities. Perhaps I'd have more EC if I hadn't wasted it chasing shovels and impossible to win dailies, instead of amuni knowledge tokens thanks to the golden eye.

Uffauffa

A talking cricket of the many here.
Inno developers & staff: at the moment, it's impossible to get all the event building set and people will get mad if this event will go in real in this way. You'll be ashamed. For your "safety" :D, change the event currency handling. At least to a 15%. (more, not less...) ;)

Karvest

There is a way to get full set, just need to finish in gold league. So 1% of players would get it. Not sure if that was intended.

Last edited:

Ainor

everyone who reaches the gold league in the last hour of event wins the rewards (in the last hour the access limit does not change anymore), and there are currently 40 hours left and the gold league need only 228 amuni knowledge (the last set building need 260)
however, it seems to me that despite the changes this type of event still fails

GerdyaanB

everyone who reaches the gold league in the last hour of event wins the rewards (in the last hour the access limit does not change anymore), and there are currently 40 hours left and the gold league need only 228 amuni knowledge (the last set building need 260)
however, it seems to me that despite the changes this type of event still fails
It all comes down to changes which were applied to the event in terms of less duration and change to sets to be bought which werent thought through or not tested thus poor design.

HappyRose

I have finished all the quests .. Im in silver league, so in top 5% but only have 4 pieces of the set and the last piece is 31 tombstones away … thats about another 15% more than already achieved .. not even close enough to throw a few diamonds at

Medusa60

I don't like events like that, but this was the worst I've seen so far.
Bad prizes, absurd imbalance between the packages of 140 and 80 points, for what you spend trying to win something.
It seems that it has become fashionable for INNO to award weak structures. I don't know if the same is true for more advanced players, but for those who are into Orcs, as I am, none of the prizes were worth the effort. Lots of small structures, with ridiculous amounts of population, culture, and products. I miss the days when we had good buildings like The Herds Gathering, The Great Auction and The Cozy Farm that were worth keeping for a long time.
If nothing changes, I will not spend my time and products to participate in this live event. Spend a lot to be able to find an item that gives prizes and get a enchantment? No way!

Bor de Wolf 1965

If I am counted towards the experienced players or not, that is for others to decide.
But this is for the first time in years that I am stuck below 220 while I always managed to hit the 260 mark for as long as I have played this game.

Jammin

none of the prizes were worth the effort.

yes thats true, i started at 75% revival but in this type of event you shouldn't go on the daily prizes if you want the set unless the daily prize is at your feet...otherwise you won't come far enough, to get all the parts. That's pretty bad this time too, by the way, I'm usually pretty good at this events but it looks like I can only get it through gold league.
If the avatar was cool I'd be pretty pissed off.

I won't put up the set in Fely anyway, but I understand the frustration of everyone who wants it.