• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Cauldron

Skillpowers

the effects are pretty nice already on high levels

1669751545115.png

Ibison2

Hi guys! I'm a phone user only. Is there a possibility to check my potion effects somehow after I drank it. I know I had a critical obe, but forgot it already and in the cauldron window I only see the study room and the counter until reset. Thank you!
Go back to the cauldron and at the bottom of it are your active effects

RugBug

This is such a fascinating idea, I ♥ it. Brings in a whole new level of Fantasy story gaming. I ♥ the premise as outlined above. I like the discovery of new knowledge and this whole concept certainly provides that. I am looking at this new Phase of Elvenar development with very positive Vibes.
I am sure to enjoy discovering new temporary effects each week and applying my newly discovered knowledge next week and also teaching others what new Knowledge I have acquired. AND looking forward to learning from the community of Elvenar players what they have discovered.
Excellent concept. Many changes and adaptations and balancing to come. Thank you, I like the way it blends in the Tourney, Spire etc etc together.

Sure BUGS will happen. Not all Bugs are bad..... :)

Karvest

So researching all optional techs is still bad.
For example if you are fighter in ch15 and don't need anything but military boosts - you don't need more than 11 diplomas, each one after will add useless potion effect which will decrease your chances to get effects you want.
For chapter 20 fighter - same story with 17 diplomas.

Prueba2

Not sure, but the 9 effects cap may relate to 4 goblets from previous week Tournament (if not used) + free weekly goblet + 4 goblets from Tournament finished on Saturday, with enough duration and careful timing the first 4 and later 4 could overlap.
Doable once every 2 weeks.

Jammin

So researching all optional techs is still bad.
For example if you are fighter in ch15 and don't need anything but military boosts - you don't need more than 11 diplomas, each one after will add useless potion effect which will decrease your chances to get effects you want.
For chapter 20 fighter - same story with 17 diplomas.
I don't quite see how a useless potion diploma is supposed to be annoying. You don't have to upgrade the useless diplomas and level them up with hex points, only the 5 fighter diplomas up to and including chapter 17 if you want to get there at all.

According to your list, the fighter diplomas are in chapters 3, 7, 11, 16, 17 and 22

salandrine

I am always getting this
1669754553291.png

and cant remove it. I made the F5 several times. I closed my browser and removed all cookies. I opend up the game again and it is still there. If I press "Bottom*s up", there is always one less left, It was 5, now it is 4 left.

Eilin

I don't quite see how a useless potion diploma is supposed to be annoying. You don't have to upgrade the useless diplomas and level them up with hex points, only the 5 fighter diplomas up to and including chapter 17 if you want to get there at all.

According to your list, the fighter diplomas are in chapters 3, 7, 11, 16, 17 and 22
A specific potion is not assigned to a specific chapter, but depends on the number of diplomas. I have the first 6 potions unlocked, although my diplomas are not from the first 6 chapters. They are from different chapters.

Karvest

the fact that you don't waste witch points on useless effects doesn't remove them from the list of possible effects of the potion for used ingredients.

Droopy

I see the effects have a time limit, but i didn't have any effect at all out of the 9 trophy's.
So my question to those who have an effect, when does the time counter for the effects start counting down?

Jammin

A specific potion is not assigned to a specific chapter, but depends on the number of diplomas. I have the first 6 potions unlocked, although my diplomas are not from the first 6 chapters. They are from different chapters.
the fact that you don't waste witch points on useless effects doesn't remove them from the list of possible effects of the potion for used ingredients.
Having the potion diplomas not assigned to a fixed chapter means that completing a chapter will give you a random potion diploma, which in turn means you may not get a fighter diploma you're looking for until chapter 22.
So we're trying to trigger a potion, that might not even be there yet.

Aerendil

not random.

Its just for X diplomas you get the first X ingredients.
Im missing the fairie diploma but missing the precious sentient goods bonus, nr 14. im in chapter 15.

aliceFalling

so i threw in some random ingredients...just to see what happens and i now get a blank? am i brewing? is it done? did i get anything? no idea...

Attachments

• cauldron mystery.png
    cauldron mystery.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 86