• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Solstice

Dony

King of Bugs
Unless it's automatically finished if you reached the end of the tech
it doesnt, basically players on the end of tech tree cant finish this event without spoilers and really good planning. (or using a lot of time boosters)
at least 2 of that quests should have alternative to upgrade building so it end up as scout-upgrade-scout-upgrade-scout

Last edited:

DeletedUser

An alternative for "Collect or Use 2 Combining Catalyst Spells" is also welcome for players without a Magic Academy. :(

Dony

King of Bugs
while stonehenge looks nice, they could be more generous with the stats, especially on later stages, compared to how much effort is needed to rise it up it doesnt excel in anything
nevermind, they already buffed it with todays update

iDavis

Well, what I really like about this event is the change in the event window screen size. I have 15.6" notebook with quiet a good resolution, which cause everything in the game appear a bit smaller than normal and now it finally makes me feel, like it's a greatly interactive game feature and not just some "list of productions" window. I hope this is intended and will be followed by upcoming events.

pilousd

Hi all, did any of you place a Stonehenge building in their city already ? If so, do you experience the same issues ie :

1) in the panel (obviously reused from the recent phoenix building), it shows production time : 2 days whereas it states a production pickup every 24h when you scroll your mouse on top of the info icon

2) still in the panel but below, you have a capture of the production bar 3h30 after placing the building and starting the prod : it's already halfway from total production time and states a remaining time of 20h30h before pickup

Stonehenge2.png

DeletedUser

Hi all, did any of you place a Stonehenge building in their city already ? If so, do you experience the same issues ie :

1) in the panel (obviously reused from the recent phoenix building), it shows production time : 2 days whereas it states a production pickup every 24h when you scroll your mouse on top of the info icon

2) still in the panel but below, you have a capture of the production bar 3h30 after placing the building and starting the prod : it's already halfway from total production time and states a remaining time of 20h30h before pickup

View attachment 5804
I would create 2 bug reports if I where you, for a chance to get some diamonds. :D

DeletedUser2632

You get MA only at end of chapter 1, so yes it makes sense. :p
If a person is not even past chapter 1, I think they are going to have difficulty with more than just that MA quest

pilousd

nevermind, they increased timer from 24 to 48h so its actually a nerf, and even worse building then it was before

Whether it starts at zero and ends at 24h or in my case, start at 24h and ends at 48h ... it doesn't really seem like a nerf to me.
Might be wrong, we'll see ... if possible to pickup after 24h of actual production

EDIT : nevermind, I think we have the answer ...

Balancing.png

Marindor

nevermind, they increased timer from 24 to 48h so its actually a nerf, and even worse building then it was before

Hi Dony,

Since the production values were upped as well, could you explain why you perceive it as a nerf?

DeletedUser

I said this in the last event, I don't much care that these events are tied to doing things in my city. For me to get my research done and work on my map, it will take approx 18 days because of where I am in the chapter. I get a whole 6 days to complete the event.

Buttrflwr

wow, only 6 times "Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology"

One scout 6 days plus a few hours, all technologies research. Not solvable without time booster, but why invest these for sunflares??

I totally agree with this, I am done with constructs on live, so have no techs to research, and scouting takes several days. And I already don't get province expansions from scouting, I really just do it to open provinces to help with seed production, and to use some coins. :p They didn't have their older players in mind with these. :(

I am with you on this one. If these quests stay like this, I won't even bother doing it on my live game :(:(:(

I don't see myself expending much effort or cash on this event, as I will not be placing this bldg as it is, and with the ridic scout or tech quests I won't be able to evolve it far enough to matter anyway. :(